Judge not, lest ye be judged !!! (1 Viewer)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
maybe you will end up on the french equivalent of the sun page 3 topless speeder :ROFLMAO:
if not and you get a ticket ignore it but avoid france for around 10 years :RollEyes:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Don't you worry Steve .... You were allowed 6kms over the speed limit before getting fined. It is the "doubt" benefit. It is just in case your speed indicator hasn't been properly set. I got fined last month on my way to Paris :RollEyes: . I had been very careful though! But now they can stand anywhere walking like anyone... They have no evident sign on their clothes ... just normal people , and stand by bus stops or other similar places, and watch the drivers' behaviour. Then use a walky talky and tell their mates further up , here come such and such over speed limit... blablabla... and you get caught .

Anyway , I was driving at the speed of 118kms/h and was fined for 2kms over the speed limit... ARRrrrrrrrGGGGgggggg !! 45 euros if paid within 15 days with special stamp and sent by mail, but 1 month if paid through Internet. If not paid in time then it's 180 euros:cry:

No need to tell you I paid very quickly!!!

Well you said you were probably about 2 over the speed limit ... so here you are nothing to fear at all:thumb::Cool:

Frankie:Smile::winky:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Echoing Yodeli's comment, you should not have a problem, but they are getting tighter on speeding, which is why all of the old warning signs are being removed, and they are beginning to introduce monitoring speed over a distance.

Great to see you again, and all the best for the winter in the warm. Sorry we missed your departure (dog walking), but look forward to next time.

Bob and Di
www.parcverger.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back