Jubilee weekend meet cheshire view. Organised by last minute.com (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Jock, He informs me that water can not be got via hose but he can make it so it can be if that makes sense.
also requests are made that we only use biodegradale toilet fluid.

Also informed that Friday's mood might be a little sombre until 4pm as there is a wake in the building.

So we may be parked and moved so if you do not want to be moved arrive after 4pm.

Still some room if anyonelse would like to join us, a couple of Birthday parties this weekend too so will be hosting a BBQ or 2 :Smile::thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jock, He informs me that water can not be got via hose but he can make it so it can be if that makes sense.
also requests are made that we only use biodegradale toilet fluid.

Also informed that Friday's mood might be a little sombre until 4pm as there is a wake in the building.

So we may be parked and moved so if you do not want to be moved arrive after 4pm.

Still some room if anyonelse would like to join us, a couple of Birthday parties this weekend too so will be hosting a BBQ or 2 :Smile::thumb:
Thanks for asking Paul.

We don't want to put the chap out in any way, so it may be best if we fill up before leaving home, even though we do carry our own hoses. The next fill will be in Ayr, on the Tuesday.

See you and Nikki on Friday sometime. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

merick

Free Member
Jan 26, 2012
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T line 590
Exp
since 2000
Jubilee Weekend

Hi Hagnap,
Would it be ok if we joined you for Sat & Sun night only?
Richard & Meriel
Merick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Jubilee meet cheshire.

We won't be able to get to you until lunchtime saturday, as something has cropped up at home.
See you then
regards Peter and Glynis

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Room for one more?

I can arrive around 12 on Friday lunchtime.....

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
jubillee weekend

Was really looking forward to meeting you all and my first meet this weekend but alas have developed a couple of minor motorhome problems this week and need assistance with them before I venture off again. The man who helps me out is in Scotland till Tuesday so I'm going to have to stay at home till hes back and able to work his magic. Boo hoo really sorry
Kaybee:cry:

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Was really looking forward to meeting you all and my first meet this weekend but alas have developed a couple of minor motorhome problems this week and need assistance with them before I venture off again. The man who helps me out is in Scotland till Tuesday so I'm going to have to stay at home till hes back and able to work his magic. Boo hoo really sorry

Tell us what your minor motorhome problems are, come anyway and we may be able to solve them for you. As it's going to be raining all weekend, we've gotta have something to do. I'm packing the hammers now......

:winky:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
. I'm packing the hammers now......
And I carry a battery drill, screwdrivers, gaffer tape, etc, so if we take your MH apart but can't fix the problems, we can always stick it together again. :winky:

Seriously though Kaybee, what are the minor problems that are preventing you from joining us this weekend? I'll bet we can sort them for you. :Smile:

Best regards,

Jock.

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
jubilee weekend

Water heater and gas fire have stopped working. Suspect its probally a fuse but haven't a clue really but need hot water and gas fire if not on electric hookup. Also door to chemical waste wont open so cant empty loo and need that as well. Sods law that my helpful can sort anything friend is away. Wouldn't want my introduction to everyone to be a pain n the proverbial but thankyou anyway
Kaybee:RollEyes:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.

I agree with Jock, come anyway! And he is good with a hammer!!!! The Funsters will try and sort your M/home problems and you'll have a great time. Not me though! I'm useless at DIY!!:Doh:
Elvis1709

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Kaybee are you sure you're posting in the right forum? I did not have you listed to attend this meet in Cheshire

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
jubillee weekend

Got the fire working, user error I'm afraid. Still no joy with getting external door open to chemical waste. Seems like top catch is broken! None of trip switches have tripped re water heater but is also a seperate fuse on switch. B&Q dont sell 5amp fuses only 3 and 13 so not been able to check that out. Will try again in the morning. If I can get help with door catch may be able to wend my way across tomorrow afternoon
Kaybee :Doh:

audreyj

Free Member
Sep 25, 2011
driffield
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
since 2009
Hi we are booked in for a weeks holiday just down the road but can we call in to see you all, were newbies so don't know anyone really would be nice to meet before western rally. Went to Peterborough but only met Jim as weather was appalling.

Thanks
Audreyj :Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi we are booked in for a weeks holiday just down the road but can we call in to see you all, were newbies so don't know anyone really would be nice to meet before western rally. Went to Peterborough but only met Jim as weather was appalling.

Thanks
Audreyj :Smile:

Of course you can, Saturday pm would be best as I tend to BBQ and celebrate a birthday

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Paul and Nikki, If its alright with you guys and you have space for a little one, we would love to come along. We'll can get there late this evening and can stay till Sunday. ::bigsmile::thumb: Save me some Vodka Jelly (not):roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
No problem, its a great rally venue....

Nikki is there waiting for you all, I am at work. :Smile:
Weather is now nice and bright,

On arrival DO NOT turn on to the rally field as this is the SOC rally,. :Smile:
See you all tonight.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
On arrival DO NOT turn on to the rally field as this is the SOC rally,. :Smile:
Will Ash (Steve & Lynn) be on there? :roflmto:

Jim said:
We'll can get there late this evening
You'll probably find us all down at the Plough Inn Jim. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, Paul & Nikki have found us a smashing location for this meet. :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing you, Sian, and Katie.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Paul, thanks for organising this - shame about the ::bigsmile:precipitation::bigsmile: today, it was p-p-p-piddling down, and sideways too at one point.

Nice to put a few faces to forum names.

Thanks again.....:thumb:

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
cheshire meet.

Hi should have been with you but apologies got as far as Whitchurch, but one poorly little dog with upset tummy, so have had to head for home, Hope you all have a good weekend
regards Peter & Glynis

Ok don't ask me how I done it, sometimes I don't know my self. ::bigsmile:

Hard standing, Great rates, Great entertainment, Great Company, how on earth did that happen?:roflmto:

As some will be aware, we were due to go up to Alnwick but due to the uncertainty of the event taking place I and a couple of others had to back out prior to Andrea (the stig) kindly stepping in to make sure you guys up there have a great time.

This = one very annoyed Mrs Haganap as she was then left without a weekend away as I was left to work the Monday & Tuesday.

She then became insistent that I sort something out locally so she could organise the rally for the weekend.

So here it is.

I have managed to organise a little get together at Cheshire View Hotel 3 miles outside of Chester.

During this time, on the Jubilee evening of the 4th Of June, there will be a Choir jazz Band etc, and various stalls.

Adding to this the Hotel offers wonderful views and food etc as well as being in easy reach of that great City of Chester.

The rally will Start on the Friday and Finish on the Tuesday.

Friday 1st to Tuesday 5th...

There is no electric hook up and generators would be discreetly used in cases of emergency only.

The cost of this rally is just £8-75 per night. :thumb::thumb:

I have very limited spaces and all of this is on Hard Standing.

So if your interested and I obviously appreciate it is short notice please let me know ASAP

here is a link to the hotel.....

Link Removed

NAMES SO FAR>>>>>

HAGANAP
FAMILYGUY Eddie Di and Kids.
CLS
PATAND
JLS
DMS (Allan)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi all,

Just in case Rita and I don't get the chance personally, we'd like to say a big thanks to Paul & Nikki, for finding such a cracking location for this Jubilee Meet, and at such short notice too.
Thank you both for all your efforts, despite the awful weather on Sunday, and you having to go to work Paul.
We've both had a cracking time in the company of smashing folks. Today, we must head north to visit mother, whom unfortunately is still in hospital but improving daily, albeit slowly.

As some of you will still be in your beds when we leave, we'll say cheerio now, and thanks to all for your friendship and company over the past few days. Safe travels home.

Until the next one (Stratford for us),

Cheers for now.

Jock & Rita.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sun and Funsters, what more do you need? ::bigsmile: Had a great day yesterday, took plenty of photos and will upload them soon. Must dash now. Great meet. big thanks to Nikki (and Paul) :Smile: we had a lovely time and discovered a new venue I'm sure we'll use again. Bye for now:thumb:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Jubille Meet - Cheshire View

Hi all,

Just in case Rita and I don't get the chance personally, we'd like to say a big thanks to Paul & Nikki, for finding such a cracking location for this Jubilee Meet, and at such short notice too.
Thank you both for all your efforts, despite the awful weather on Sunday, and you having to go to work Paul.
We've both had a cracking time in the company of smashing folks. Today, we must head north to visit mother, whom unfortunately is still in hospital but improving daily, albeit slowly.

As some of you will still be in your beds when we leave, we'll say cheerio now, and thanks to all for your friendship and company over the past few days. Safe travels home.

Until the next one (Stratford for us),

Cheers for now.

Jock & Rita.

Yes, shame we could only make the 1st two days, but it was a great venue and marshalled impeccably by P&N Haganap. Many thanks Guys. And great to meet so many Funsters. It would be a really good venue for New Year Meet?? Next venue for us is Wrenbury. Really looking forward to it, and glad we',ve got all the rubbish weather out of the way so that we have blue skies over Cheshire.
Steve & Anne

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just landed home from a great weekend. Super venue and many thanks to Paul and Nikky for another great meet.:thumb:

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
a big thank you to paul and nikki cracking weekend even the weather couldnt dampen the funsters spirit see you all at bring n buy eddie n di:Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Well, I too am back. Back from work after a hair raising drive home.

Agreed about the location and watch this space for an amazing meet too come. :winky:

Im off for the weekend so going to go to a little CL to recover this weekend.
Glad you all had a nice time at

motorhomefunlastminutemeets.com

Next time I will organise some good weather but do you know what?

It doesn't matter about the weather when your in fantastic company. :thumb:

see you all soon.
:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
more secretive than the clue clucks clan

wheres all the wonderful party photos???????

remember I will be dead by the next diamond jubilee hehehehehehe

merick

Free Member
Jan 26, 2012
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T line 590
Exp
since 2000
Chester Jubilee

Thanks to haganap for organising - good to meet everyone for the first time - hope to see you at Wrenbury

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back