Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi guys any one had experience of Jonic bedding products?,good or bad comments welcome.are they good value for money.?
brian and jo

May 30, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
PVC Vantage Neo
Exp
25 years
I bought sheets from Jonic and they were good but a little pricey. I bought two for a French bed in our Bailey which we have now sadly sold. Sheets are crumpled were used, but good clean condition, also duvet, cover and pillow slips all available and open to offers. Sheets are cream and cover is in the 2012 Bailey colours cream with a purple edging. Non smoking, animal free, environment. If anyone interested message me. Sorry to high jack your thread, but the set was so expensive and it seems a shame to waste it!

Palmeat

Free Member
Nov 6, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
We bought 2 Jonic fitted doubles in 2012 for our island bed plus a tailored mattress protector and this year a Jonic mattress topper. All great and (so far) very durable. Yes, all tailored products are pricey, but saves a lot of faffing around with 'standard sheets. From my perspective you can purchase from Jonic with confidence.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
We bought two sets of bedding for the Island bed in our Kontiki, plus matress topper, All arrived on time
no problems. With the topper on the deep matress we have trouble getting up in the mornings.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have had fitted sheet and a memory foam mattress topper made for a previous van and was very pleased with both, but agree they are pricey. I have added a MF mattress topper to my current van but bought off the internet and cut down to size: a lot cheaper.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back