Join us at the Northern Motorcaravan Show -July 2010 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim, I'm keeping this at the top as I am not sure whether Lesley, and Bobproperty said they might be coming too.

I might have got it wrong .... I often do:Sad::Sad::Sad::Angry:

Hi Joy, Booking for this show closed at Warners on the 25th, have they booked already?

sostas

Free Member
Nov 16, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Would love to join you but my niece has arranged her wedding for that weekend! :cry:(And yes we want/have to go). Most inconsiderate of her!
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Sostas :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Would love to join you but my niece has arranged her wedding for that weekend! :cry:(And yes we want/have to go). Most inconsiderate of her!
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Sostas :Smile:

I think you are missing a good one See if you can talk your neice into coming along to the Funster marquee in the evening ::bigsmile:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Got my tickets too Cant wait....::bigsmile:

They must be sending them out in batches...guess what I got in the post today...along with my MHFun flag (cough...NOT personally delivered as requested, I'd like to point out...cough).

Mind you, mine was filled in as being a member of "MCC", with a sticker over the top saying "M'Fun". I didn't pay £35 for this shoddy workmanship! They must have thought I was part of the Midget Campervan Club...

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
i have recieved my tickets today allso filled "MCC", with a sticker over the top saying "M'Fun

hope the gate has been told.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Help tickets please

I will buy any person ticket they cant use.

Need one for my friend Dave.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
i have recieved my tickets today allso filled "MCC", with a sticker over the top saying "M'Fun

hope the gate has been told.

Yeah...my first Funster meet...and turned away at the gate for having a dodgy-looking ticket :Sad:

For anyone who'll already be there before Friday evening....if you hear shouting and the sound of something crashing through barriers...it'll be me making a dash for the Funster area after my ticket's been refused. Open the Funster embassy gates and let me in...I'm seeking asylum. :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Yeah...my first Funster meet...and turned away at the gate for having a dodgy-looking ticket :Sad:

For anyone who'll already be there before Friday evening....if you hear shouting and the sound of something crashing through barriers...it'll be me making a dash for the Funster area after my ticket's been refused. Open the Funster embassy gates and let me in...I'm seeking asylum. :roflmto:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just head for the yellow flags

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back