Join us at The Newbury Motorhome Show! (2 Viewers)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
The MotorhomeFun get-togethers at the motorhome shows are proving very popular.

They are great fun, so much so that members of other clubs frequently come over to see what's going on!.

So why don't you join us at the Southern Motorcaravan Show on the 15th-19th May?
You can join in as much or as little as you want. Even if you just want to attend the show, by attending with us you can get a discount of the standard prices!

It is in the Calendar (Link Removed) already and we have a few attendees who have already booked and put their names down.

Details of the show can be found here:
Link Removed

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit, additional adults will be charged £12 per person.

Prices are for MotorhomeFun club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking close date (9am Mon 28th April 08). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £28.00
Friday arrival - £26.00
Saturday arrival - £22.00

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club.

Can I suggest that where it asks for 'Membership Number' you actually enter your username? That might help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

Entertainment prices are for pre-booking with your pitch and are on a first come - first served basis as numbers are limited.

Entertainment Prices:- Adults £13.00 Child(5-14yrs) £5.00

Top of the bill is singer Joe Longthorne. The show also includes, comedy band Schooner and from the finals of X Factor, Voices of Soul.

Your MotorhomeFun marshalls for this show are Bryan and Suzy.

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we did at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

Current Attendees:

Link Removed

Please reply in this thread and/or PM me once you have booked with the event organisers and I will add you to the list

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you can't make Peterborough or you would rather not travel so far North then this is a great show. So come and see us At Newbury::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Its just a stones throw of the M4. Book it now and get it cheap. Don't forget to tell them you are a Funster so that you get the discount. :thumb:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Bumpy Bumpy Bump ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
When is the cut off date for booking this one and getting the discount?

Maryann

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
Funster No
Monday 28th 9.00am I think.

I prefer Newbury show to Peterborough but I'm working unfortuneately:cry:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Newbury is a great show, why not join us for it, book with motorhomefun and you will be parked up with us. You will save money too as funsters get a discount when booking.

Come along and put a face to a name, it will be great to see you. :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Sadly I will be in Spain on this weekend. :winky:

So its the American rv event at stafford for us.:thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Sadly I will be in Spain on this weekend. :winky:

So its the American rv event at stafford for us.:thumb:

You'll be all on your tod at Stafford Haganap.......the rest of us will be at Stratford :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I might be able to make this depending on how fast we can decorate and move into the new house.

Booking is now closed so whats the chances of turning up and being with the funsters group?

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just had a look at the evening entertainment - Joe Longthorne:Smile:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I might be able to make this depending on how fast we can decorate and move into the new house.

Booking is now closed so whats the chances of turning up and being with the funsters group?

No chance John...:Sad:

Unfortunately pre-booking ended whilst we we're all at the Peterborough Show, another Warners event :Doh:

If you book now you will have to camp in the General camping area but you are of course free to wander over to the Funsters staying in the MotorhomeFun Rally area and see how the other half live :ROFLMAO:

Bryan

TonyP

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Warners Shows

Sorry Guys & Gals, we have booked for Newbury/Lincoln/Malvern already in disabled area, maybe see you on the field somewhere. We are considering Pickering but not sure yet.
Tony & Sue

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Apparently there is only a handfull of attendees for this show

And as the personal message says" We'll have to fend for ourselves"

So if all goes well how about "we few we chosen few" form a Newbury suvivors club it would be a very "exclusive" club :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We'll be there Tony, I just today paid for a trade stand to give out more flyers:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
No chance John...:Sad:

Unfortunately pre-booking ended whilst we we're all at the Peterborough Show, another Warners event :Doh:

If you book now you will have to camp in the General camping area but you are of course free to wander over to the Funsters staying in the MotorhomeFun Rally area and see how the other half live :ROFLMAO:

Bryan

I wont bother then.

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Apparently there is only a handfull of attendees for this show

And as the personal message says" We'll have to fend for ourselves"

So if all goes well how about "we few we chosen few" form a Newbury suvivors club it would be a very "exclusive" club :thumb:

So will we be known as the 'Newbury Four' ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Suzy and I will be there as well so the Newbury Four had better put the kettle on:thumb:

Bryan

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi John,

I tried calling Warners as I had 4 members I wanted to 'squeeze in' but they were very adamant that they could not alter it now.

They are asked this very question routinely I'm afraid. You can try asking them but I would be suprised (pleasantly I might add:thumb:) if you got anywhere.

John,

Why not book in the general camping area and buy that mobility scooter you mentioned? Sounds like a very valid capital expenditure justification to me :winky:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
john why not camp in general camping, and then if there is room:ROFLMAO: drive over tomotorhome fun and camp with the newbury 4 we have done that in the past with motorhome f:Smile:
ruth

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we will be at the show and may be camping if the weather allows. will be on the scout for the next baby.

with the crappy weather at the mo i decided to wait until nearer the date to make plans

also the mrs is off for a 10 mile fun run the next day and has signed me up for the 2.5 miler

so i guess i will be laid up the rest of sunday!!:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back