Join us at The Newbury Motorhome Show! (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Too late!

I tried to book for Newbury show but advance bookings have closed. I will be going anyway. I'll ask on the gate if theres any space left in your patch.:thumb:

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
we got hower tickets

had the tickets two weeks now see you all there::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just had a change of plan and we will be going after all :beer:

Be in the general camping but thats better than nowt.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi just had a change of plan and we will be going after all :beer:

Be in the general camping but thats better than nowt.

Olley

Hi olley, when you get on to general camping before setting up pop over to mf and see if we have got room, we have done this inthe past:Smile:
ruth

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi olley, when you get on to general camping before setting up pop over to mf and see if we have got room, we have done this inthe past:Smile:
ruth

Hi we shall be there but not till about 5.30pm Friday (can't set out till our boy gets home from school) so don't give our place away please:thumb::thumb:

Regards Pat

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sadly best I'll be is a day visitor.

I reckon at the rate we are decorating still be doing then:Doh::RollEyes:

I cant get any cover to look after dad either:cry:

So a day visitor it will be.

If anyones got a spare pass I would happily buy it.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
ruth

Hi Ruth when I suggested this to John about a MHFacts rally the rally marshals came down on me like a ton of bricks.:Doh: I would hate for the MHFun marshals to do the same to you. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ruth when I suggested this to John about a MHFacts rally the rally marshals came down on me like a ton of bricks.:Doh: I would hate for the MHFun marshals to do the same to you. ::bigsmile:

Olley

It wouldn't happen here:Smile: Rallies are supposed to be FUN and Fun Rallies are just that. FUN::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Did I mention that they were Fun:Blush:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Jim

if there is space on friday night for our small van in the fun space that will be cool otherwise we will be in the field with the rest of the crowd. we can only stay friday night as we have the "not so fun run" to do on sunday.

see ya friday night, we will be round to say hi whever we pitch up

forgot to add...i expect you are taking some window stickies and pennants to the show? i will have 2 of the window thingingies ...cheers

cheers:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, I'm afraid you will have to parked up in general parking, pop and see us though we are on stand 99:thumb:

B

BelAir

Deleted User
We are going to be there with the SMOC group, so will try and wander over to see what is happening with you. Just seen the weather forecast and it sounds typically Newbury - wet, wet and wet again!! Deep joy.
Marilyn::winky:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
So when are any of the Newbury Four getting to the show?

We shall probably be there just after midday on Friday as our son is staying with my brother for the weekend and they are kindly picking up from school:thumb:

Regards Pat

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are all packed up and ready to leave, we will leave Wales around 6am and hope to be at Newbury for 10:30. We will then set up the trade stand (99A) and see the rest of you on Friday/Saturday. :thumb:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
safe journey jim, we will be arriving friday afternoon sometime:Smile: don't think you will need your suncream this weekend jim more's the pity:Smile:
ruth

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
We will be there setting up tomorrow (stand 178), JC will be working on his tod again Friday as I have the kids at school so I shall see you Saturday and Sunday.

Better pack the welies then :RollEyes:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Well according to the weather report we were supposed to have heavy rain this afternoon but it's been brillint sunshine all day! and we are only 40 milesish from the showground!

Regards Pat

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Well according to the weather report we were supposed to have heavy rain this afternoon but it's been brillint sunshine all day! and we are only 40 milesish from the showground!

Regards Pat

B++++++ Met office.....

They still can't get it right.

They're not that far away!!!!!

Have a Great Weekend.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Were on our way, if your going then look us up -- Stand 99 :thumb:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Last night went to bed it was dry woke to rain this morning:Sad::Sad:

So look's like ideal Show weather:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link RemovedLink Removed
garregen.gif

Regards Pat

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Typical NEWBURY weather........its rained at that show for the past three years :shout:

See you there Pat ::bigsmile:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Bryan and I are setting off now. If you're at the show come and say hello, stand 99.

Its beautiful sunshine here in Morecambe not so in Newbury, just our luck! ::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Guys wife has made an executive decision,::bigsmile: we won't be going, :Sad: just can't see the point of driving 150 miles to sit in the rain, I can do that here. We haven't booked so no money lost, just trying to think of something else to do instead.

Now going to book Stratford so stick us down for that Jim, just hope the weathers better or have we had our summer?

Olley

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Bryan and I are setting off now. If you're at the show come and say hello, stand 99.

Its beautiful sunshine here in Morecambe not so in Newbury, just our luck! ::bigsmile:

I am so jealous:cry::cry::cry:

Got the decorators in and having the rear garden levelled off a bit so my shed can be built.

Funny how Irina can tell me off but i have to deal with the tradesmen:Doh::ROFLMAO:

Carpet fitters and aerial guy next:Doh:

Might be able to make the next rally?

Have a great time all and I'll try and make it as a day visitor:winky:

Fingers firmly XXXXXXXXXX for good weather for you lucky lot:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Typical NEWBURY weather........its rained at that show for the past three years :shout:

See you there Pat ::bigsmile:

You will be OK, I have been to Newbury for the last three years and it was always sunny on a Saturday.

(sun always shines on the rightous!:thumb:

Important question is ARFUR going? or shall I bring me budgie:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Arfur cant make this show, but should be out on bail in time for Stratford
He's up befor the beak on Friday, for foul and abusive language at Peterborough:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Attachments

• DSCN2431.jpg
    DSCN2431.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 34
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Just got home from setting up the stand - gotta dash now and feed the monsters.

Passed a Monaco Knight on the opposite carriageway of the A34 at around 4.30........could it have been Gladys & The Pips? :roflmto:

Oh, and apologies for holding your chaps up this morning Peter........blame Warners for dumping a ruddy great genny on our pitch :Doh: 51 feet of RV and trailer blocked the front of your pitch as we had nowhere to put it until they moved the genny :Angry:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Oh, and apologies for holding your chaps up this morning Peter........blame Warners for dumping a ruddy great genny on our pitch :Doh: 51 feet of RV and trailer blocked the front of your pitch as we had nowhere to put it until they moved the genny :Angry:

Ah it was YOU after my body.......................................:Smile: saying wheres Peter to Darren in his RED T Shirt

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Nah.........just curious as to whether I needed to hide or not :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back