LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
OK, it's time I got this posted. We took a trip across the south coast during September. We set off with a satnav that we were pretty sure was wrecked - it was. Fortunately I'm a CONSUMMATE navigator, but Himself ain't so good so we do need the satnav when I'm driving. Anyway: we were around Hastings when we decided the old satnav was really stuffed, and had actually blown the fuses in all 3 12-volt sockets in the MH as we were trying to fix it. We could fix the 2 in the MH but not the one under the bonnet. Up to Johns Cross, and a really helpful young chap spent ages working on the RIDICULOUS under-bonnet fusebox in tearing heat, but he managed to fix it for us, with a bit of assistance from really helpful chap number 2. Really helpful chap number 3 gave me loads of information about blowing up awnings [you know what I mean] even though I'd warned him I was just picking his brains, not buying.
And after all that time and effort, we were still offered MHFun discount on the new satnav and sundries.
So many thanks Johns Cross, change your name to Johns Lovely.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
So many thanks Johns Cross, change your name to Johns Lovely.

Pah - old news.

The man is a saint. It is rumoured that on regular occasions a blacked out Lancia arrives and gentleman dressed all in white with a posh hat arrives to stock up his motorhome. Yes, His Holiness comes to buy gadgets for his Popehomemobile. There is a certainty that one day, for the miracle of changing Euros into mega gadgets for discerning motorhomers we will have our own St Peter of The Holy Motorhome.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Peter has helped me by Pm more than once "thank you Peter" I just wish they were in my area as a dealer that cares is a rare thing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back