Johns Cross Motor Homes - GOOD EXPERIENCE (1 Viewer)

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Had to come back to the UK:Angry: for MOT,for my Adria so got in touch with Peter, via a PM, to arrange Service, Habitation check and MOT. I also wanted a Fiamma Privacy Room and a number of other bits and bobs which can be a bit difficult to get in Spain. All was arranged for 1st July via Glenn, who phoned me to check awning size and discuss other requirements. He also advised me that an electric heater kit for my Truma was not really up to the job, so saving me a couple of hundred pounds. He could have just fitted it and let me find out for myself that I had wasted my money.:Smile: Glenn sorted out the service, MOT and stuff whilst Jan helped me with all the other bit's I needed from the shop. It was all done in a day and I had the use of a EHU for that night so I could make an early start the next morning, to get back across the water. All in all I could not fault the service I received. Glenn and Jan were very helpful, and nothing seemed too much trouble for them.::bigsmile: I will use their services again next year and highly recommend Johns Cross Motor Homes to everyone.:thumb:
Pete.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back