Johns Cross clearout for New Year (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
For those Funsters who dont get our newsletters, we are having a Winter Sale on awnings and other bits and pieces, if you are thinking of buying, it might be worth a look as the prices are good

Sorry prices are cut to the bone so no Funster discounts on these

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/seasonal-sale.html

Peter

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Very good prices there Peter! (y)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
@Johns_Cross_Motorhomes your newsletter link doesn't work - I get to the right page, enter mu details, click SUBSCRIBE ME then get "page not found" :(

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Peter - some great bargains there, will certainly be taking a look

Before I place an order, I was wondering if you have any plans to update your Terms & Conditions of trading to meet the current consumer legislation?

I'm no expert, but as I understand it;

Customers may now inspect goods for 14 days, not 7 working days as stated on your site
Delivery charges made by you must also be refunded on all returned goods
You may not charge customer re-stocking fees on returned items
Customers must notify you of damaged items within a 'reasonable time' - time limiting this to 48 hours may be considered unreasonable - I believe that customers now have 30 days to reject faulty items
It is not a requirement to return goods unopened, in their original packaging, only to return the packaging with the item
Special order items may also be returned - only items which have been personalised to a customers specification may not

We've been working with East Sussex Trading Standards as part of their Buy With Confidince scheme since 2008 and know how 'prickly' they can get if they suspect that a trader is denying consumers their basic rights under the law.

As a fellow Sussex business owner, I'd certainly hate you to fall fowl of them, through no fault of your own.

Regards
Robert

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back