Jim... E-mail notifications.... HELP ! (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Jim,
How can I turn off e-mail notifications ?
I've tried all aspects in the profile page, there in one option that won't "turn off" , it simply reverts to the "tick" remaining in the box.
I've turned everything off but still get tons of emails from the forum regarding threads, etc.
Not really a problem, but the iPhone continously "beeps" for new emails, bit of a bugger when I'm out and about as emails are required for my work and find myself looking and finding its from the forums.
Any help appreciated.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Are you using a laptop?? If so, there's a special way of dealing with this problem. (y)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Try going to your name on the top blue bar, the alerts and preferences under settings, there are a couple of e-mail things there you can turn off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Pleased someone else asked this question as I am/was trying to do the same thing

OP
OP
D
Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
I finally sorted it by using an old email address.... changed it on my profile... now all emails go to it !
Below is the screenshot that defaults to on all the time.... if you un-tick the box it simply reverts back to the default setting, that is box ticked !!!

UPDATE:
Wont un-tick on the i-pad.... but just logged in from office on desktop and seems I can do it from there...... strange !

Image4.jpg

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So easy.... ;)

Scroll to the bottom of this tutorial, to the part EMAIL ALERTS, look at the pictures and you'll see it's easy to stop those emails (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D
Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
So easy.... ;)

Scroll to the bottom of this tutorial, to the part EMAIL ALERTS, look at the pictures and you'll see it's easy to stop those emails (y)
Thanks Jim,
I was already there, but the box always defaulted back to having the tick in it. Wouldn't un-tick with ipad but would from desktop.
Pesky bloody apple devices.... it will download the next "worzels" album automatically, just you wait and see !!

Deleted User
I have unticked box and saved changes but it goes back to ticked

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back