LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We all know that, if we step out of line on this forum, we may be punished by @Jim sending us to Coventry. This is not much of a punishment for those of us who were born and raised there and know what a wonderful place it is :) Now that it is to be the UK’s City of Culture for 2021, is being sent there to have a fabulous time much of a punishment for anybody? You may have to think of something else Jim, such as sending the naughty Funsters to one of the failed bidders :) Don’t forget to book your pitches early, as they are bound to be in demand :Grin:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Maybe you misunderstand, Jim's "Coventry" is correctly named "Coventryski, Chernobyl". A suburb of a well known Ukrainian town.

People do come back from there with glowing reports.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It depends on your definition of "culture". For me a culture is the slime in a petri dish. :)

But well done Coventry. How they will manage while staying silent could be a challenge. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
...........I think miscreants should now be sent to Hinckley.................:whistle::whistle:;)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I was rooting for Stoke to be the City of Culture. They have road signs pointing to their 'Cultural Quarter' and I was hoping they'd get some money to bring a bit of culture to the other three quarters of the city's population. :)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Send them to Methil it's a grim place full of druges and heroin dealers had the misfortune to have to visit someone their today could not get out fast enough :xeek:i certainly would not want to unwillingly be sent their.
bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back