Jeselo International popular or what? (1 Viewer)

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I read this on a German forum, unbelievable, an auction for position in the call list to make a booking for 2020!!

But just for information, which crazy flowers the camping boom currently drives.

Today was the end of auction at Camping Jesolo International for the 2020 season.
: Waswowie:

For the first place 1,580, - Euro were paid
:it was not me:

That means, 1.580, - Euro not for the place itself (will not be charged). It has someone 1,530, - Euro paid for being called first by the campsite and can choose a place on the campsite ! The respective bid of the auction participants must be paid in addition to the normal booking price of the campsite.
: Lol4:
: Trust_me:

Altogether probably more than 2000 bidders (did not pursue this completely) participated in the auction of the call numbers. For example, someone with a bid of 300, - Euro as about 300th, with a bid of 200, -Euro as 600th or 60, - Euro as 1,200ster called.
: Sagnix:

Jesolo International is certainly one of the best campsites in Italy, but the above sums
:shit:
:without me:
:Declined:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I must say that I've been to Italy on numerous occasions, Venice 3 times & the Lido de Jesolo & I have no idea why anyone pays to use a beach let alone exhorbitant rates for campsites ?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I read this on a German forum, unbelievable, an auction for position in the call list to make a booking for 2020!!

But just for information, which crazy flowers the camping boom currently drives.

Today was the end of auction at Camping Jesolo International for the 2020 season.
: Waswowie:

For the first place 1,580, - Euro were paid
:it was not me:

That means, 1.580, - Euro not for the place itself (will not be charged). It has someone 1,530, - Euro paid for being called first by the campsite and can choose a place on the campsite ! The respective bid of the auction participants must be paid in addition to the normal booking price of the campsite.
: Lol4:
: Trust_me:

Altogether probably more than 2000 bidders (did not pursue this completely) participated in the auction of the call numbers. For example, someone with a bid of 300, - Euro as about 300th, with a bid of 200, -Euro as 600th or 60, - Euro as 1,200ster called.
: Sagnix:

Jesolo International is certainly one of the best campsites in Italy, but the above sums
:shit:
:without me:
:Declined:
But 2,000+ folk had a go at bidding. Where there is a market suppliers will rise to the occasion. Not my world but if it is pleases some folk then I'm happy to watch from the sidelines or rather from a considerably greater distance. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Looney money but best site I have ever been on I also had the best steak i have ever had in my life. Had a day in Venice doubt ill go again though but would return to lido de jeselo

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Love lido de jeslo but why pay that when there are hundreds of hotels begging for your custom .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2011
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years
An incredibly popular, if expensive, site, But if you want to have first choice of your pitch, then the auction scheme is probably the fairest route. If someone is daft enough to pay €1500 over the odds to get the pitch he wants for the dates he wants, then so are all the other bidders who pushed him up to that level.
We have been there twice and can quite understand why someone would want to secure his pitch and dates; it's a site by which all others may be judged.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back