Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
After being 'in the wilderness' for a year, I have now decided to shake up my husband's wallet moths and join as a fully-paid up member! :thumb:

As I'm leaving work at the end of December I should have more time to spend with you guys, both on the web and in the flesh. ::bigsmile:

Anyone out there remember me .....????? :Blush:

Minx
(aka Mel B on another site!)

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Ah, yet another fugitive from "The Dark Side" The Darklord must be suffering. Welcome to the "Light Side" Very little moderation here, only when deemed necessary! Ive been here since day 1 and never had a b*llokin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi Mel xx I promise to be nice to you:thumb:
Welcome home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Mel

Good to see you back again.

hope your retirement goes well.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Mel, good to see you have taken the plunge on here and retiring from work, look forward to your posts. :Smile:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ah, yet another fugitive from "The Dark Side" The Darklord must be suffering. Welcome to the "Light Side" Very little moderation here, only when deemed necessary! Ive been here since day 1 and never had a b*llokin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, not "The Dark Side", but the MMM side .... ::bigsmile:

Thanks for the warm welcome back ... I hope to be spending more time with you all ... except GJH of course ... for some reason he always seems to run away when he sees me! :ROFLMAO:

Janine, yes I really AM retiring in December! They are finally PAYING me to LEAVE!!! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks for the warm welcome back ... I hope to be spending more time with you all ... except GJH of course ... for some reason he always seems to run away when he sees me! :ROFLMAO:
I can't help it if you ignored me when I said hello to your better half at Knutsford/Malvern/wherever it was ::bigsmile:

Janine, yes I really AM retiring in December! They are finally PAYING me to LEAVE!!! :thumb:

Great when they do that ::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Welcome back ::bigsmile: if I remember correct your handy with a drill. :Doh: :ROFLMAO: And its the best ÂŁ10 you have ever spent. ::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back