Jasmin Camping's First Funsters (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Just noticed that Jasmin Camping is actually named as such on Google Earth, how did that happen so quickly.
Jim-Google one an the same

Think it through, internet sensations that control the market, producing a first class information service, available free to everyone a information level

Have you ever seen Jim and Google in the same room, at the same time? Eh? Eh?

Or, @Jim went on line and edited his entry

Both possible, the first one seems more likely

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
With the utmost respect, and with a tug on my (virtual) forelock whilst my eyes are focused on my feet, I question your use of the word "fresh" when referring to water out of a tap.

That water has been provided by a private company only interested in making a profit and almost certainly contains recycled wee wee.

JJ :cool:

Knowing JJ well, I find it hard to understand why he's trying to turn this into a bit of a grudge match. But I think I've sussed it and I'll put him right.

Hey @JJ........ Give us a break. This is Sutton on SEA, We had nothing to do with ChelSEA thrashing your beloved Man City last month. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Knowing JJ well, I find it hard to understand why he's trying to turn this into a bit of a grudge match.

Don't mind me, Blessed Leader.

It's only jealousy on my behalf.

I am bitter and twisted about being parked up in the hills, all on my lonesome, whilst you have not one, not two, but three lady Funsters visiting you.

Also, I am totally depressed as there is no more proper football until August.

I'll feel much better once I have done a few more hours mowing in the midday sun with my small, push along, Chinese built, motor mower, whilst I dream of the day my ride on LawnFlite comes out of the hospital.

And now...

I have to worry about what my beautiful Froggy Princess is going to say to me about my comments on your three lady visitors.

Life isn't just about pottering around in a beautiful, secluded, sun drenched clearing in the woods, sipping cold beer (20cl) by the sparkling, filtered, crystal clear (non salty) water of an Intex, €50, above ground pool, in the shade of a large cherry tree, you know...

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Also I am totally depressed as there is no more proper football until August.

"Every Cloud has a silver lining" JJ, :Grin:

One mans fish is another mans Poisson :clap:

It's an ill wind etc. etc.:hi5:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp

I am bitter and twisted about being parked up in the hills, all on my lonesome, whilst you have not one, not two, but three lady Funsters visiting you.

I'll feel much better once I have done a few more hours mowing in the midday sun with my small, push along, Chinese built, motor mower, whilst I dream of the day my ride on LawnFlite comes out of the hospital.

And now...

I have to worry about what my beautiful Froggy Princess is going to say to me about my comments on your three lady visitors.

Life isn't just about pottering around in a beautiful, secluded, sun drenched clearing in the woods, sipping cold beer by the sparkling, filtered, crystal clear (non salty) water of an Intex, €50, above ground, pool you know...

We may invade your tranquility as we are about 50 miles away I think
Free beer a freshly cooked pie what more can one ask for

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Pfft; Mrs Wingman is off to Majorca for her annual cougar week with her widowed sister, so I thought that a long drive and visit to the new spiritual centre of MHF would be a good break. I was looking forward to a wife-free few days only to find that the place is now full of 'girls' :(

@Jim See you on Sunday afternoon :D2

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!

And now...

Life isn't just about pottering around in a beautiful, secluded, sun drenched clearing in the woods, sipping cold beer (20cl) by the sparkling, filtered, crystal clear (non salty) water of an Intex, €50, above ground pool, in the shade of a large cherry tree, you know...

Not an olive tree No?:p

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

Well you can't really beat me on this one! I've never had soooo many men at reach! I am the only one here who can say "I have LOTS of visitors!" :cry::sick::p:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back