Fun CL Jasmin Camping (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Excellent site, easy walk to the sea , also a couple of pubs.
If we are stuck in the uk this year this is one of the places we will try to get on (y)

Mar 27, 2021
Royston, Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Bessicare495
Exp
four year
Stayed here with Lynn &Graham ( UKbandit ) a few weeks since, what a lovely site,will definitely be returning.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Great location and snub your nose at the neighbours ( C and CC) who are hidebound, Sutton on Sea is lovely its like going back in time and dog friendly

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Back there in the morning for a couple of nights, going to check out if the free bar and free wifi have arrived yet. Was there a few weeks ago and no sign, I believe that both are stuck in a container in a big canal somewhere.

adt

Mar 28, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Exp
Since 2016
Jasmin Camping is famous for its olives...

JJ :cool:
I don’t like olives, so thankfully I didn’t get offered any when I stayed at this wonderful CL.
Our dogs loved it as well with a great mix of walks straight out of the gate too.

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Free plums at the right time of year, I found it a good site and have booked again this summer.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Stayed there for a few day`s a few years ago....

Did not see much of the owner nor his good lady, due to a family problem...

So I will have to go back this year... just to see if he is such a nice person as a lot state...:wink::giggler:

Lovely site and very near (Walking distance) to a huge sandy beach.. :hugs: (y)

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Love this site, I visited when Jim and Sian first opened and have been a few times since. The changes which have been made have vastly improved the campsite. The grassed area for use of rallies has been improved as has the hard standing areas with the addition of picnic tables for people to use. Being able to buy fresh eggs is a bonus as well. The site is an easy walk or bike ride to the beach, which is lovely. Shops, pubs and fish and chips are also not far away.

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
I’m currently pitched NEXTDOOR !!
Please don’t shout at me , it was SWMBO who booked it not knowing that Jasmin was so close and then told me afterwards. Hopefully I’ll get to call round and say hello sometime this weekend

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Please don’t shout at me , it was SWMBO who booked it not knowing that Jasmin was so close and then told me afterwards. Hopefully I’ll get to call round and say hello sometime this weekend
You could call round for some eggs, very nice and fresh, just don’t put them in the missus’s rucksack🙄

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
But it's in Lincolnshire! Oop there! As a West Yorkshireman (born 2 miles north of the Lincs border) I can't bring myself to visit. On the other hand, it could be handy next time we go back oop. Suppose.

Oct 10, 2019
South West
Funster No
MH
Globe car
Exp
Since 2009
Love this site, I visited when Jim and Sian first opened and have been a few times since. The changes which have been made have vastly improved the campsite. The grassed area for use of rallies has been improved as has the hard standing areas with the addition of picnic tables for people to use. Being able to buy fresh eggs is a bonus as well. The site is an easy walk or bike ride to the beach, which is lovely. Shops, pubs and fish and chips are also not far away.
Good to hear as we are booked in for one night in first week of June. Jim's description of the area close by is also enticing. 👍

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We've just left the C&MC site this morning and are now on Jasmine for the night. What pitch are you on, I might pop round in a bit.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Be careful there are a few nights mid September 2021 that are extraordinarily priced. And he will be cramming us in.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Spent a couple of nights there acouple of years ago while John was having treatment for his prostate cancer, it was a lovely weekend chill know some technical thing wasn't working but a very nice man lent us what was needed.you low who you are thanks again.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Spent a couple of nights there acouple of years ago while John was having treatment for his prostate cancer, it was a lovely weekend chill know some technical thong wasn't working but a very nice man lent us what was needed.you low who you are thanks again.
I'll lend you my thong any time, Sue. :)

Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Just back, I posted a couple of photos of the beach which we enjoyed in brilliant sunshine. Great little site, met some Funsters, bought some eggs, particularly like that it is adults only.

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Do we need to book Jim or just turn up sometime

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
We've just left the C&MC site this morning and are now on Jasmine for the night. What pitch are you on, I might pop round in a bit.
Sorry , I’ve only just seen your post . Back home now . We would have been in Sutton when you sent it. We called into the Bacchus Hotel for a drink and stayed longer than planned as they had a really good band on.

tkk

Jun 9, 2014
notts
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640
Exp
newbie but learning fast
Great site, Great beach, always very friendly and helpful. Have been six times in last 18 months
Will be back
tk

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Couldn't have said it better Shirley.
Its been great to see all the effort Jim & Sian have put in to make this site the lovely place that it is.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back