Jasmin Camping - Sutton on Sea - Lincolnshire (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
The postcode is LN12 2RS We are literally right next door to the C&MC site. Look through the hedge and you'll see plenty of socks and sandals. The Caravan club site is a busy one and they all walk by us on he way to the sea.

No, its not a proper anagram but both Jim and Siân can be found in Jasmin so we've adopted it. (But we do love Jim and Siân's Motorhome is Nice and will be nicking that ) We'll be changing the name of the house too . Its called Lenton Villa, It will be Jasmin ???? (something) no way will I live in a house named after a soccer team... Now if it was called Leicester Tiger House or Harlequin Cottage it might have stood a chance, but Wendy Ball!! :D

"The Lions Den" would have been nice

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Congratulations Jim & Sian on the completion of your CL.Hope Katie is on the mend and that you can get some quality time back into your family.

Best wishes
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
I've also looked up Jasmin Camping but can't find it. How do we book please @Jim

Thanks

Veronica

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
[QUOTE But we do love Jim and Siân's Motorhome is Nice and will be nicking that [/QUOTE]

Gotcha, Lord Jim! An admission in writing of theft of my intellectual property rights :D:D:D
I'm a corporate lawyer, so I shall of course be issuing legal proceedings :eek::eek::eek: My claim will be for not a penny less than tuppence! :LOL::LOL::LOL: On a more serious note - and rapidly backing off before you make me an ex-Funster :(:(:( - will you be open all year round? My wife and I went to see the seal-pupping at Donna Nook in 2015 but we had to go in late October because all the sites in the area close no later than 31st October and usually by the preceding weekend. This was a problem because the pupping doesn't get into full swing until November and we only saw one seal pup :(:(:( I think there is a large commercial site a bit further up the coast (Don Amott?) which opens all year but we don't like that sort of site (personal preference) and we like Sutton-on-Sea, which is where we stayed.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
If you draw a line due west, you're level with where I live albeit a 171 mile line:eek:

All the very best with your new home and campsite Jim, Siân & family(y)

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
just showed the wife sutton on sea,and the house price's,and she's up for a looksee,so it looks like a trip to sutton on sea is on the cards(y)
only problem for me is i can see no marina as i got my heart set on getting a sea fishing boat:)
but the one im looking at is on a trailer so could keep it at home(y)

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
congrats Jim :drinks: ,will visit as its only just up the road from Carol in Boston. we get up that way regularly. Martin

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Congratulations Jim &Sian look forward to camping there x

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
Best of luck with the site Jim & Sian. Hope to get over sometime for a visit. Where's your nearest marathon??

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Good Jim - another possibility to stay at for when we go to visit Pete's little bro (who's taller than Pete as well as younger LOL) in Skeggy. Beresford Ave doesn't really welcome wild camping!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@Jim & Sian.

Congratulations you two, with the new project. (y)

With Katie's continued progress with health, and the new gaff, it'll be busy time ahead for you, and Rita and I wish you all the very best with that. (y)

Hope to visit you sometime soon.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
The postcode is LN12 2RS We are literally right next door to the C&MC site. Look through the hedge and you'll see plenty of socks and sandals. The Caravan club site is a busy one and they all walk by us on he way to the sea.

No, its not a proper anagram but both Jim and Siân can be found in Jasmin so we've adopted it. (But we do love Jim and Siân's Motorhome is Nice and will be nicking that ) We'll be changing the name of the house too . Its called Lenton Villa, It will be Jasmin ???? (something) no way will I live in a house named after a soccer team... Now if it was called Leicester Tiger House or Harlequin Cottage it might have stood a chance, but Wendy Ball!! :D

Harlequin Hall, dear boy, Harlequin Hall. We have standards you know ;)

Reactions: Jim

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Glad to hear you're finally in your new yeller belly abode. Hope everything goes well for you in your new venture. Trust Katie is now on the mend. We hope to pop over for a night or two possibly mid week.
K&L

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Brilliant news!! Well done all of you :D
Hope to see you there sometime over the summer. We're in Cornwall now but heading north in early June. xx

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Look forward to visiting your site in the summer , well done for realising your dream !

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Good luck with your new venture Jim, hopefully we'll pay you a visit with our 2 hounds in the near future :).
Would I be expected to bring carpentry tools or are you all finished now :D2

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Managed to book a pitch for the 26 May but forgot to ask some basic questions such as:

What is the temperature of the water in the outdoor pool.
What is the temperature of the water in the indoor pool
Do we have to reserve sun loungers around the pool
Can I wear those speedo things or do I need a wet suit
What time does the bar open
What time does the bar shut
Is the bar free
Is there free wifi
Will croissants be delivered to the van each morning.

So many questions

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Great news, I hope it is everything that you want it to be. Good luck and be happy and I hope Katie is well. Will come visit when your sorted, oh and in case you didn't know,

Jasmin is an assembler for the Java Virtual Machine. It takes ASCII descriptions of Java classes, written in a simple assembler-like syntax using the Java Virtual Machine instruction set. It converts them into binary Java class files, suitable for loading by a Java runtime system.

But somehow I don't think you had that in mind did you!:rolleyes:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Looking forward to visiting.
Good luck and hope all is well with your family :)

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Good luck to you all, your only 3 hrs away so hope to visit

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Sounds like a really nice location....hope to visit in the near future. My very best wishes for you and your family on your new venture.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back