Jasmin Camping - Sutton on Sea - Lincolnshire (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Funsters are welcome at our new place on the Lincolnshire coast. Jungle cleared, electricity tested and our 1.5 acre field we’ll be open on Monday the 22nd May (when we get back from the Newbury show.)

Just a 5 minute stroll from a stunning Blue Flag beach, pubs and restaurants. Apart from a small section of Lifeguard controlled beach the rest of it is dog friendly all year. As well as the miles of golden sands there are further miles of traffic free promenade to cycle on.

The house is a building site with so much to do so it's presently an adults only site, but dogs are especially welcome. The cost per night is £12, but subscribing Funsters will pay only £10. there is leccy at £2 a night if required.

I'll let you work out why we called it Jasmin Camping and hopefully we'll see a few of you here :D

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Congratulations, Jim. A huge achievement with all your family has been going through. Hope Katie is doing well and will be enjoying the seaside air of sunny Lincolnshire.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So pleased to see you have managed to get there, look forward to paying Jasmin Camping a visit .:party2:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Good Luck to you both, with this new venture :) we will pop in and see you in the near future
Jasmin Camping Hmmm I think I can guess what it stands for, will ask when were there. Mike and Tina

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Oh nice. It sounds ideal. Could pick up a fun sticker too, maybe!! (y)

Reactions: Jim

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
According to google maps.... I am parked up a mere 29 miles away..... (That's from ere to the Beach Bar)...

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Sounds lovely not too far from us, just right for a short trip. Good luck with this venture @Jim

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
According to google maps.... I am parked up a mere 29 miles away..... (That's from ere to the Beach Bar)...

The Beach Bar's great. (y)

The landlord is a biker although he's misguided enough to have a Hardly at the moment.

Decent pint of Doom Bar if you like your ales and Staropramen if you don't (y)

You also have the Crow's Nest, the Bacchus and the Grange & Links. All decent pubs (y)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Is it called Jasmin cos it's next to an Indian?

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
18 miles from where I sit at my office desk.
It's a half hour post-pub stagger on foot from the Beach Bar to Jim's - take your push bike; a mere 8 minutes. 5 mins by bike from the Grange & Links.

A good area to explore by push bike - no significant hills in the immediate area, but with the Wolds in the background for the fitter & more adventurous.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
It's a half hour post-pub stagger on foot from the Beach Bar to Jim's - take your push bike; a mere 8 minutes. 5 mins by bike from the Grange & Links.

If you go via the Crow's Nest, Bacchus and Grange & Links it's about 6 hours from the Beach Bar to Jim's (y)

It's only about half a mile from the Grange. I would have said a 5 minute walk, about 2 minutes by bike.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
It's only about half a mile from the Grange. I would have said a 5 minute walk, about 2 minutes by bike.
Getting there, yes, with a thirst behind you.

Coming back ..... maybe not so fast. It's twice as far when you are weaving all over the road. :eek:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Is it called Jasmin cos it's next to an Indian?
Now that has just made me want to visit more! Give us a clue - Jim and Sian's motorhome............. Am I warm....?

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Good luck with the new campsite Jim!

I'm sure we'll be amongst the many Funsters stopping by.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Congratulations Jim n Sian ..you had a few hurdles to get over first but dont you just love it when a plan comes together :h:

Looking firward to a visit with you there soon

John n Kath xx

Reactions: JJ

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
I'll let you work out why we called it Jasmin Camping and hopefully we'll see a few of you here :D

Given the problem with the surplus "i" it has to be Jim And Sian's Motorhome Is Nice :D (Even if I'm wrong about the anagram, I'm sure I'm right about the motorhome!)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Best of luck-sounds a nice site-can you add a post code or a map of the area?

The postcode is LN12 2RS We are literally right next door to the C&MC site. Look through the hedge and you'll see plenty of socks and sandals. The Caravan club site is a busy one and they all walk by us on he way to the sea.

No, its not a proper anagram but both Jim and Siân can be found in Jasmin so we've adopted it. (But we do love Jim and Siân's Motorhome is Nice and will be nicking that ) We'll be changing the name of the house too . Its called Lenton Villa, It will be Jasmin ???? (something) no way will I live in a house named after a soccer team... Now if it was called Leicester Tiger House or Harlequin Cottage it might have stood a chance, but Wendy Ball!! :D

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Well done Jim and Sian, hope to visit sometime. Are you friends with 'Dave' yet? (for the uninitiated Dave of Mablethorpe is like Roy of Wroxham). I just love his home made Beef and Stilton pie!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back