Japenease Camper Isuzu (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
G

Giles Briggs

Deleted User
Thanks Dux, your one of the few that does every one at work is very amused (again). decided early on its best my wife doesn’t see it at this stage. Funny all the things you listed it needs, fridge , new WC, new microwave, new carpets , new blinds, new foam, new wood work, new electrics, all the waste water pipes have broken down,, i took the old carpet out from above the cab and though it would take 20mins, it took 4 hours as it was stuck in with industrial glue and the edges went under the wall boards
8A0FA1EE-E2BD-4903-8641-4DC877078859.jpeg

6D29419A-7331-4D75-98E3-3DB7FCDABF5A.jpeg

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Do you intend keeping it or selling it on?

I think it looks great, different without being over the top..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Giles Briggs

Deleted User
Hi Les, I think I will keep it for at least a year I have always wanted a camper and I have told my 5 year old daughter and she is mega excited, I would defiantly go from hero to zero if I sold it without taking her anywhere in it.

I have never been on a campsite with a camper van but looked at a site the other day and saw they charge by length, i suppose its one small plus that the Isuzu is short.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have never, in 30+ years of on off motorhoming, been on a campsite which charges by length, ferries though that's a completely different ball game. Love the look of your van, enjoying seeing the pictures, hope it all turns out well for you.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Does it have the buzzer that goes off at 60mph ? I bought a bongo in Australia that had one , by the time I had driven it 150 miles home , I had just about lost the will to live :)

Bought a Mitzi Sigma that did the same, it drove me up the wall, at times I felt like ripping the whole dash out.

OP
OP
G

Giles Briggs

Deleted User
Scotzsue it was forest site at Snowdain but it might be they just ask for size on their website for some other reason

OP
OP
G

Giles Briggs

Deleted User
Sabino, so one of the good things about the Isuzu is irrelevant,,should have known!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back