Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Hi

Don`t know if anyone else has seen it but one of the Adverts which came up down the R-H side of the "page" for the "new" Amazon thingy about Clarkson and Co. shows James May stood with a Sheep!

Is this something we need to know?, Is he Welsh?:whistle: does he have his green wellies?;)

The nation must be told!

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I don't know about the sheep, but I got bored with the latter Top Gear episodes, not long before the demise of JC.

Being an Amazon Prime member, I thought I'd give the first episode of the Grand Tour a watch and I absolutely loved it. I appreciate it is not for everyone, but for me, it was a return to the earlier days of Top Gear, when it was at its best :gum:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@PeteH no he his not WELSH and it is an offense to intimidate sheep ,looks like you all won't to get a bit of the action with our sheep sad sad barstewards ray xx lol still lol get your own sheep

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I don't know about the sheep, but I got bored with the latter Top Gear episodes, not long before the demise of JC.

Being an Amazon Prime member, I thought I'd give the first episode of the Grand Tour a watch and I absolutely loved it. I appreciate it is not for everyone, but for me, it was a return to the earlier days of Top Gear, when it was at its best :gum:

Outakes of top gear posted on another thread

Takes a little finding after Jc speakes

OP
OP
PeteH

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
@PeteH no he his not WELSH and it is an offense to intimidate sheep ,looks like you all won't to get a bit of the action with our sheep sad sad barstewards ray xx lol still lol get your own sheep

Dunno, We "oop ere in God`s cont`ry", can legally "Molest Sheep". Courtesy of the "Black Sheep Brewery!!. @ Masham. Cheers!!.:drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back