Free Member
Oct 6, 2010
Pembrokeshire.
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
17 on and off
I have been scouring the web and this area seems short of campsites and what there are seem huge. We just want a base to explore the area as we're thinking of moving there. Does anyone know of any basic sites (shower, water, and poss. elec.) in the Jaen province or had any experience of touring this area? We don't want to be paying for swimming pools in January!

spaniola

Free Member
Oct 8, 2010
Funster No
I have been scouring the web and this area seems short of campsites and what there are seem huge. We just want a base to explore the area as we're thinking of moving there. Does anyone know of any basic sites (shower, water, and poss. elec.) in the Jaen province or had any experience of touring this area? We don't want to be paying for swimming pools in January!

Hi,
I live in Jaen and you´re right most campsite are big. Even the lowest category has to have a bar/food and may as welll have a pool.

Have a look at the one at Santa Elena. There´s some info here Link Removed. Link Removed

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We don't want to be paying for swimming pools in January!

At January prices you probably won't be. Any that are open should be quite cheap.

Not a single ACSI site, that's unusual, are you sure you want to live there ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back