Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks but how do I see your comment (not a blog wizard)!!

We have a wordress self hosted site, so I assume it is the same? Click on the top left of your account. From the drop down menu chose dashboard. Dashboard appears and about half way down you see comments section. Click there and you should see my comment awaiting your approval.

Once you reply to it, I should get a message...I will let you know if one comes through. It should be a good way of testing things are working for you x

I remember when we set up our account it was mighty confusing but bear with it, it gets easier. Any questions just fire away. We are travelling at the moment, so if I dont reply straight away, I am not ignoring you just no wifi access.

Attached a few photos of what our screen looks like..hopefully yours looks something similar.

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

OP
OP
csd4t
Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
Found it, top right on mine, little bell icon. Approved your comment so lets see if it works, thanks very helpful

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Our Bumble

Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Yip, all approved, now you're ready to rock n roll!

Just so you know...Every initial comments from a new subscriber will need to be approved by you.

Enjoy retirement and blogging x

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Hum, that's another sidecar racer that's slipped in, under the radar. Lunatics the lot of them.

Now us solo racers, much nicer and saner gentlemen :)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hum, that's another sidecar racer that's slipped in, under the radar. Lunatics the lot of them.

Now us solo racers, much nicer and saner gentlemen :)
I reckon the reason for the chair is just to carry the drivers balls ! Need huge ones to push an outfit round the track.. Mind you the weight of the big sphericals is off set by the removal of the passenger's brain ( cos I am buggered if I would be ballast on a racing outfit !!! )

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I reckon the reason for the chair is just to carry the drivers balls ! Need huge ones to push an outfit round the track.. Mind you the weight of the big sphericals is off set by the removal of the passenger's brain ( cos I am buggered if I would be ballast on a racing outfit !!! )
In about 1983, young Ron Haslam took a break from GP racing to passenger his brother at Cadwell. In between my races, we went down to hairpin to watch.
First lap all the loons came hurtling in, all slid round and shot off, leaving Ron sat on his arse on the track.
He took a bow as he got a massive cheer.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
In about 1983, young Ron Haslam took a break from GP racing to passenger his brother at Cadwell. In between my races, we went down to hairpin to watch.
First lap all the loons came hurtling in, all slid round and shot off, leaving Ron sat on his arse on the track.
He took a bow as he got a massive cheer.
Ahhh.. back in the days before he got all up his own importance then !!

OP
OP
csd4t
Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
Got a picture somewhere of me on a TZ350 on about the 4th row at Croft, on the front row is Ron Haslam and Roger Marshall on TZ750's round about 1980 I think.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I always thought he was reet down to earth.

I had the bloke spitting feathers about 14 - 15 years ago.. Why ?
Cos he had a dolly bird on the back on a track bike at Donny.
This was at a novice day and he scared the pants off a mate, albeit ligit race move but a move that had no place on the track with all total novices
He did the same to someone else and I got the hump.
I for the rest of the session deliberately held him up.
He was two up on a 600 and I was on a slightly ( ! ) altered Bird.. By the time he caught up to me into the every 'next' corner I was all over the place and he just could not safely get past

After the session I walked off to one side.
He came screaming over almost frothing at the mouth and wanted to know what total W"^%*er owned THAT bike..
All my mates were laughing fit to bust by the time he left the scene !!

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
IMHO nothing scarier than an outfit on full chat on the IOM.

A different breed altogether :)

OP
OP
csd4t
Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
IMHO nothing scarier than an outfit on full chat on the IOM.

A different breed altogether :)
Yes it's pretty fast and also flat out for much longer than the solo guys. Out of union mills then on the stop until the 30 sign at greeba castle about 7 miles I think (I shut off for ballascarey but the top men don't)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back