I've found where all the Brits were hiding!! (2 Viewers)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We have met the occasional Brit during our 4 month tour but much fewer than we expected however today we found where they are all hiding!! They are all staying on Bon Accueil, Alzingen, Luxembourg. It's a Brit take-over :rofl:. Now to introduce some FUN into their lives:roflmto:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We have met the occasional Brit during our 4 month tour but much fewer than we expected however today we found where they are all hiding!! They are all staying on Bon Accueil, Alzingen, Luxembourg. It's a Brit take-over :rofl:. Now to introduce some FUN into their lives:roflmto:
There should be some sort of commission or free membership renewal for recruiting new paid members :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I tricked them as I had planned to stay a couple of nights in Trier but only stayed one. What's the betting I get up in the morning to find the site is empty before I can even say Motorhome Fun :rofl::rofl:

Having an amazing time, the Black Forest and the Mosel exceeded my expectations. Could have done with a bit less rain at times but have still managed a respectable 1800kms so far on the bikes so we should easily total 2000kms by the end of our trip.

Interesting to compare countries as the Germans seem to charge for everything, the pitch, water, wifi (if you can find it), EHU, washing your toilet cassette and bread is dearer but meat is much cheaper and although wine in supermarkets is dearer in Germany the wine at the vineyards is cheaper.

Annoyingly I have been collecting bottles of Lidl aftersun, bargain at €2.99 I thought, as I need to take at least a dozen bottles to Goa with me ( probably the only thing that isn't dirt cheap in Goa is suncreams) and when I get to Lidl in Germany it is €1.50 :doh:

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.

Like your avatar, been there done that.:(

:cooler:

Attachments

• Recovery6.JPG
    Recovery6.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Recovery4.JPG
    Recovery4.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 22

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
No wonder they were hiding!

We remember you well!!!

The all night parties, the drunken orgies!!! Ye gods it took us days to recover!!!!!

When are you coming back????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back