Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
Just arrived into the world of motorhoming.
had a baptism of fire,my very first a class 32ft rv driving experience was from manchester to home in cornwall in 75mph gusting winds.
My wife asked nervously at one point from the relative safety of the sofa and not the suicide seat, hows it going darling? after turning round to answer her when i looked ahead someone had moved the m6 two lanes left!!!!!!!!!:Eeek: was an adventure that day. Having driven a couple of times since in less gusty conditions, im almost kicking back one hand on the wheel the other holding a tea, as i dreamed it should be.
Has anyone else got their lpg tanks under the bed? i filled up the other night just before parking up and couldnt figure out why my bed was so cold:Doh:.Looking forward to meeting peeps soon ,and thanks to Jaws for the recommendation of the site it looks a fanatstic place.
cheers everyone:thumb:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
well youre gonna fit in just fine thats for sure....your a nutter....love the story, welcome to the site from a complete nutter going on insane.

Ive got a 32 footer too which means neither of us has one bigger than the other..which is a first

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Welcome Friar.....:thumb:

Make mine a Spam Fritter please........:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
hi and welcome, yours is considerably larger than mine,

will you be my codfather

:welcomefunster:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi friar tuck :welcome: to fun :thumb: Anyone that's involved with Fish and Chips Motorcycles and Jaws has got to be OK. :winky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not sure about gas tanks under the bed, best go on our sister site and ask, they have big Rv's.

Here: http://www.rvoc.co.uk/

:flyingwelcome:

::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome Friar Tuck, do you wear a habit whilst driving, have you got any bad habits whilst driving apart from turning the M6 into a 5 lane highway that is?:welcomefunster:

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Welcome Friar
It’s a good job you looked back round when you did on the motor way or you could have had your chips that day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site. nice to see more people from the south west. I look forward to meeting you at one of the local meets.

OP
OP
friar tuck

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Tony:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Fun, now thats what I call jumping in at the deep end

OP
OP
friar tuck

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
yorkieman im originally from sheffield where i lived by a local law which was

if youre gonna av one av a big un.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Just arrived into the world of motorhoming.
had a baptism of fire,my very first a class 32ft rv driving experience was from manchester to home in cornwall in 75mph gusting winds.
My wife asked nervously at one point from the relative safety of the sofa and not the suicide seat, hows it going darling? after turning round to answer her when i looked ahead someone had moved the m6 two lanes left!!!!!!!!!:Eeek: was an adventure that day. Having driven a couple of times since in less gusty conditions, im almost kicking back one hand on the wheel the other holding a tea, as i dreamed it should be.
Has anyone else got their lpg tanks under the bed? i filled up the other night just before parking up and couldnt figure out why my bed was so cold:Doh:.Looking forward to meeting peeps soon ,and thanks to Jaws for the recommendation of the site it looks a fanatstic place.
cheers everyone:thumb:
HI welcome to the club
well done on getting yourself an RV :thumb::thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
:welcomefunster:
Hi Friar
Welcome to the site, we had a month in Cornwall this year, and had a good visit with relations in Callington while we was down there,have to go again soon. Pete :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back