LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
I have both an Ipod and an Iphone, I use Itunes to down load music, audiobooks and photos etc to them.

The lap top they are used with is mortaly unwell !

I have transfered the libraries for the music and the photos etc to a new pc, but when I connect either the ipod or iphone to the new pc, it says they are synchronised with a different pc and do I wish to erase the content of the ipod/iphone and rewrite with the content of the new pc.

No issue with the content nut I used to have loads of playlists on the old laptop and I want to keep them.

How do I transfer the playlists to the new pc rather than spending days recreating them.

Simple answers please. Not loads of techno jargon as I only speak english, german, french, welsh and latin. (well bits anyway).

Many thanks people

Peter

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
not sure how you transfer them
but remember to deauthorise i tunes just before you dispose of the puter

seems you can have i tunes on up to 5 gizmos:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Good evening Peter, welcome to I tunes.
My name is Abdullar and I thank you for coming to our technical department. Your mail is very important to us and I will do my very best to resolve your issue of one of our apple products.

Firstly click here

Link Removed

Having copied that link you will find some ways to do what you request. Have you enough space on your current apple product to take the libary with you and then re-install it on your new (apple) computer?

If so then Abdullar recommends this as the simplest method.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Is your old computer totall kaput? If not then the easiest way is to back up ITUNES libary to disk and then install onto new computer.
If it is kaput and you can't get them off then you can get a programme on the internet that will install from your iphone, I have done this once before (I now always make back up discs now & again) but I'm sorry I can't remember what it was called.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back