Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
The van has been bought by a lovely couple, who will pick it up next week, after MOT and service. He will be known as Johnny 2 Sheds. Do you know him? If not you will soon. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The van has been bought by a lovely couple, who will pick it up next week, after MOT and service. He will be known as Johnny 2 Sheds. Do you know him? If not you will soon. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Just come in and this is the first post I see. :Sad:

Shame but they've got a lovely van, let's hope they use and enjoy it as much as you did, you were never at home. Lis used to ask me when you found time to do the housework. :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck and if you need any help in getting the cash to the bank just let us know. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Glad the sale appears to be quick and hassle free for you. But don't even think of leaving this forum......we know where you live:winky:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Well done Ivy and Sandy.

Lovely van at a great price,

I hope they didn't try to knock you down.

Well, we are all getting older:cry::cry: and the time to sell will come to us all.

I just thought you and Sandy where still too young to throw the towel in:winky::roflmto:

Stay on FUN, and if you get bored come to a meet and use someone else's van to relax in:roflmto:and keep in touch.

Whatever you do decide to do, I know you will continue to have fun.

Good luck and lots of love

Lesley and Alan xx

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Thank you all so much. I'm starting to miss you already. I have a feeling that although you won't be seeing us too much, you will see the van again. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Ivy

Oh no.

Johnny 2 sheds, wasn't that a radio 2 presenter ???

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
when I saw your post with the details of your van I knew it would sell to the first serious buyer to look at it they have a bargain.
You are not allowed to leave here you would be missed if you did :winky: just because you do not have a motorhome does not mean you can slope off

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Wow that did not take long, just shows if things are priced right they will sell, good luck with your future plans, but please Ivy don't leave the forum, you are part of fun. :Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I don't know , go away for a few weeks and don't look at the forum as often once back ,and I miss this ?
When did this all happen ivy ?
Sorry to see you selling up , and stopping. When I first read it I thought you were getting another. But no ? :Sad: well miss you on the rallies. And to be honest I wouldn't know your van from any others as I don't take much notice of them at all. But Ralph probably will. Pop in to TKMaxx if your in town and say hello if I'm working. Xxx:Smile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oh no.

Johnny 2 sheds, wasn't that a radio 2 presenter ???

Sorry to see you have sold up guys, but then happy for you that it was quick and relatively painless :thumb:

Brian, no mate.. twas a character from Monty Python ......Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson ::bigsmile:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Pleased to hear you have had a quick sale, but not pleased to see you go.
Misterton, Newark etc arent far from you, hope we will still get visits?

Whatever you want to do, enjoy it.

Love from us both.

PS:
I know a Johnny 2 sheds.
Where is yours from?

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
its a sad sad day in the motorhome world,fran and i will miss you both:cry:
hope you enjoy whatever you do, and good luck to you both,have a long and happy life:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I'm sad that we will not meet at a rally again, but pleased for you that the van sold so quick. Johnny2sheds was a member here for a short while, his name was Kendrick , and came from Leominster, A friend and one time travelling companion of Steve (Salopian as he was then). I wonder if it is the same person

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Indeed it is !!!

I'm sad that we will not meet at a rally again, but pleased for you that the van sold so quick. Johnny2sheds was a member here for a short while, his name was Kendrick , and came from Leominster, A friend and one time travelling companion of Steve (Salopian as he was then). [HI][HI]I wonder if it is the same person
[/HI][/HI

You took your time there Roger !!!! As soon as I saw the van I knew it had Kendrick's name on it !:Blush: They are so pleased with it and are re-joining the forum !

So a new member for a few meets next year !:thumb: They are already planning a convey up to Scotland with us next Spring !]:Doh:

Incidentally, he now has three sheds !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Glad the motorhome has gone to a good home, it was nice seeing you and Sandy at meets and having our little chats, we will always have a picture in our heads of your crashing in to the blackberry bush on your bike, and not knowing if it was blood or from the blackberries. :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with the future, and if you get fed up being static you could always do the same as us. Get rid of the car, and have a van conversion as your only vehicle. :winky: Very handy for getting away at the weekends. :ROFLMAO:

:thumb: Bob and Jane.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Glad the motorhome has gone to a good home, it was nice seeing you and Sandy at meets and having our little chats, we will always have a picture in our heads of your crashing in to the blackberry bush on your bike, and not knowing if it was blood or from the blackberries. :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with the future, and if you get fed up being static you could always do the same as us. Get rid of the car, and have a van conversion as your only vehicle. :winky: Very handy for getting away at the weekends. :ROFLMAO:

:thumb: Bob and Jane.

Sorry but wish I'd seen that, did nobody have a camera handy? :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
It was just so funny. I've since learned to switch off the electric before I brake, since I might twist the handle by accident. I was sore for quite a few days but it wasn't from scratches, it was the damned nettles that got me. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you have to stay on the forum Ivy for the banter and the jokes, we rely on you now yosser has departed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Eh????? You're surely not comparing me with ........... well, huff puff - I don't b---y believe it. :whatthe::whatthe:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005

Ivy

Oh no,does this mean you won't be motorhoming anymore? We will miss you both and Ellie at meets. We have been without a motorhome for 7 weeks now and we are going stir crazy, especially with all this good weather.

Talk soon
Ginny and Mike

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Well done for selling it .............what method/how /where did you sell it. ?
We are thinking of selling the 2009 3ltr auto autotrail in the near future and are pondering the best way/place to do it.

barry:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back