It's Back, Christmas Shopping and Frolics!!! In Cheshire (1 Viewer)

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
yeah weird that isn't it...

But I assumed as he has listed it as one of ours you were already on it?

are you?

It is one of our various winter residences, yes.

For the last couple of days we've had a special imaginary spot near an imaginary fat bloke in a red and white suit :thumb:

It is Christmas. after all :Smile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I hope the grass is short around no 39, I can't be crawling around on me hands and knees again looking for my van keys! Dropped them in the singing nettles at Malvern in the dark was not a good idea :Doh:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Gosh Sandra, did you record them?

What were they singing?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thganks Paul, that's brilliant.

Capinpugwash coming at the weekend to pick his dog up and sleeping on my couch, so if I don't get there at the same time or even same day, could someone please make sure he has a coffee or something as he travelling from Australia.

Looking forward to meeting all the other solos.. Hope the weather forecast wrong yet again...:thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Paul

Our plans have hit a bit of a hitch. Colin has to work now on Thursday and Friday :RollEyes: but all is not lost, he is working in Liverpool so we are going to come to the campsite on Wednesday evening, providing they have availability, then he can go to work on the train while I put me feet up! Shame isn't it::bigsmile:

I will give them a call in the morning to check they have a space for us, if not on the pitch we are allocated anyone will do then we can move on Thursday.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Paul

Our plans have hit a bit of a hitch. Colin has to work now on Thursday and Friday :RollEyes: but all is not lost, he is working in Liverpool so we are going to come to the campsite on Wednesday evening, providing they have availability, then he can go to work on the train while I put me feet up! Shame isn't it::bigsmile:

I will give them a call in the morning to check they have a space for us, if not on the pitch we are allocated anyone will do then we can move on Thursday.

Can stay on my drive if you like, only 3 miles from the station and 30 mins to frodsham.

I you speak with Alex and tell him the situatuon and you have cleared it with me I'm sure it will be fine. Just ask for the pitch I have allocated you, I'm sure it will be available:thumb:

gedsared

Free Member
Oct 15, 2009
Leyland
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
11 years n years with a caravan
Lady Hayes

Sorry to mess you about but we will not be able to attend your rally this weekend. Pat has picked up a bug as is not very well. Motorhome toilets are not designed to be sick in.
Hope you all have a great time and hope to meet you all soon
Ged

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Can stay on my drive if you like, only 3 miles from the station and 30 mins to frodsham.

I you speak with Alex and tell him the situatuon and you have cleared it with me I'm sure it will be fine. Just ask for the pitch I have allocated you, I'm sure it will be available:thumb:

Cheers Paul, I will let you know how we get on. Thanks for the offer of a pitch on your drive - do you have EHU and where do I put my grey waste, under the hedge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If we can get on the site we will as C can get himself to the station, while I have a lay in! You can see that I am being very sympathetic towards Colin can't you? :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Do we have an itinerary somewhere on this long thread, please?

What is happening on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights or is it not known? Thank you.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
SIZE="4"] I BID YOU GOOD EVENING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FUNSTERS.

HERE BELOW IS A LIST OF NAMES ATTENDING THE MEET ALONG SIDE THEIR PITCH NUMBERS YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE PLACED ON.

THIS IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AT THE SITE OWNERS REQUEST ONLY PLEASE.
PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S A CARAVAN SITE AND NOT THAT BIG, I'M SURE YOU CAN WALK TO YOUR MATES IF NEED BE :roflmto:

I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO BE PITCHED IN RELATION TO ANY ONE THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO OVER AND SAY HELLO TOO. PEOPLE DO OFTEN HAVE A NAME SIGN IN THEIR WINDOW AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM HERE ON THE SITE, LAMINATE IT TOO IF YOU SO WISH.

I HAVE TWO DAYS OF WORK, A DATE WITH THE AUCTION HOUSE AT BARGAIN HUNT AND THEN I WILL BE ARRIVING NICE AND EARLY ON THURSDAY MORNING TO SET UP,,, THEREFORE

NO ARRIVALS BEFORE 12PM PLEASE​
[/SIZE]

OTHER THAN THE HUTCHIES WHO LIVE THERE.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE CHECK IN TO THE RECEPTION AREA WHEREBY YOUR ALLOCATED PITCH WILL BE CONFIRMED WITH A ROUTE TO IT.

SEE YOU IN THE BAR :winky:

1 BLONDI
2 YOOLIE
3 RECKERLY
4 SCOTTIES
5 DUDE
6 CANDY FLOSS
7 DETNOR
9 TONYTANGE
10 JIM ET LOU
11 ELECTRAGLIDE
12 SPOTSY
13 THE TWO OF US
14 SEDGE
31 20 JANDEK
32 ALI&TIM
33 BEERDRUNKER
34 AMBILKATE
35 CLS
36 MONSI
37 LYNDON RV
38 FORESTBOY
39 ARMYTWOWHEELIES
40 HAGANAP
41 DRAGO
42 SILKCUT
43 BUNGY
44 EDGY
45 JANINE
46 MAKEMS
47 MARTIN
48 CAPTAINPUGWASH
49 XSPARKS*
67 TIMETOCHILL
68 TEASY2007
70 MARYMARY
71 PAT1951
72 SCAMMELLMANSWIFE
73 CAZTUR
74 CLIFFANDGER
75 PLUMBOMB
76 HOOT007
77 DOGMAN
78 ABFORFUN
79 SPENDERS
80 MISSYKAT1960
81 mousy
83 HOWFOXY
84 WILDGE
85 SPUD'N'T
88 The Hutchies

bump

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
SIZE="4"] I BID YOU GOOD EVENING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FUNSTERS.

HERE BELOW IS A LIST OF NAMES ATTENDING THE MEET ALONG SIDE THEIR PITCH NUMBERS YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE PLACED ON.

THIS IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AT THE SITE OWNERS REQUEST ONLY PLEASE.
PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S A CARAVAN SITE AND NOT THAT BIG, I'M SURE YOU CAN WALK TO YOUR MATES IF NEED BE :roflmto:

I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO BE PITCHED IN RELATION TO ANY ONE THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO OVER AND SAY HELLO TOO. PEOPLE DO OFTEN HAVE A NAME SIGN IN THEIR WINDOW AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM HERE ON THE SITE, LAMINATE IT TOO IF YOU SO WISH.

I HAVE TWO DAYS OF WORK, A DATE WITH THE AUCTION HOUSE AT BARGAIN HUNT AND THEN I WILL BE ARRIVING NICE AND EARLY ON THURSDAY MORNING TO SET UP,,, THEREFORE

NO ARRIVALS BEFORE 12PM PLEASE​
[/SIZE]

OTHER THAN THE HUTCHIES WHO LIVE THERE.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE CHECK IN TO THE RECEPTION AREA WHEREBY YOUR ALLOCATED PITCH WILL BE CONFIRMED WITH A ROUTE TO IT.

SEE YOU IN THE BAR :winky:

1 BLONDI
2 YOOLIE
3 RECKERLY
4 SCOTTIES
5 DUDE
6 CANDY FLOSS
7 DETNOR
9 TONYTANGE
10 JIM ET LOU
11 ELECTRAGLIDE
12 SPOTSY
13 THE TWO OF US
14 SEDGE
31 20 JANDEK
32 ALI&TIM
33 BEERDRUNKER
34 AMBILKATE
35 CLS
36 TOLEDO
37 LYNDON RV
38 FORESTBOY
39 ARMYTWOWHEELIES
40 HAGANAP
41 DRAGO
42 SILKCUT
43 BUNGY
44 EDGY
45 JANINE
46 MAKEMS
47 MARTIN
48 CAPTAINPUGWASH
49 XSPARKS*
67 TIMETOCHILL
68 TEASY2007
70 MARYMARY
71 PAT1951
72 SCAMMELLMANSWIFE
73 CAZTUR
74 CLIFFANDGER
75 PLUMBOMB
76 HOOT007
77 DOGMAN
78 ABFORFUN
79 SPENDERS
81 mousy
83 HOWFOXY
84 WILDGE
85 SPUD'N'T
88 The Hutchies

bump

As you can see...
We now have another space left and Dave Toledo you are on the list....

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
Sorry for short notice but we will have to cancel :cry:
Following our long weekend at Skegness Folk Festival Trish developed a cold which she hoped to shrug off before the meet. Unfortunately she has got steadily worse and spent all last night sat up in a chair coughing and looks like she is heading for a chest infection.
Both been really looking forward to the trip and are gutted to miss out.
Hope you all have a great time
Pat & Trish

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I hope the grass is short around no 39, I can't be crawling around on me hands and knees again looking for my van keys! Dropped them in the singing nettles at Malvern in the dark was not a good idea :Doh:

Did that once, now if its a single van key tie a piece of bright ribbon through the hole in the key. ::bigsmile: much easier to find.

We are popping along in the car for a couple of hours on Saturday so hopefully see a few friends to say hello .

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Did that once, now if its a single van key tie a piece of bright ribbon through the hole in the key. ::bigsmile: much easier to find.

We are popping along in the car for a couple of hours on Saturday so hopefully see a few friends to say hello .

Will be lovely to see you Carol! shame you are not camping here. Saturday night will not be the same with out you! ::bigsmile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Holy cow....just looked at the plan on lady hayes website....
gonna need a lot of brufen, apsrin, rennie, paracetamol...flat coke or cold irnbru as well for the mornins :Eeek:

Could have a streetparty:Cool: and if the weather Forecast is right.SNOWBALL FIGHTS:thumb:

Ho Ho Ho ! you lot at least cant blame us this year for being champered or for t[STRIKE]oo much noise[/STRIKE] some quiet xmas carol singing n dancing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But make sure someone ties a rope on haggers van so he can haul his way home this time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: at least if there is no rescuers to aid him .. as Nikki is not there I believe until fri nite she wont be very pleased if he is not safely tucked up on thurs nite

again all have fun, wish we could join you lot

John n Kath xx

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Got here at 9pm last night, bit of a stressy journey but no problems. Poor Colin set off for work at 7am, I walked the dog and now back under the duvet nice and warm.

The weather is dry so far but very blustery, not going to rush to put the Christmas Decs up. There was a very dramatic red sky earlier, shepherds warning and all that! Guess who forgot her waterproof coat? :Doh:

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Ooow, I could go and rattle up the Hutchies on pitch 88:ROFLMAO:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, weather here in Yorkshire is dire and we are not prepared to go over Woodhead, don't even know if it is open!

As soon as it blows itself out we will give it a try, but it might be tomorrow morning.

Ginny and Mike

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Been checking traffic reports and there are a few trucks blown over on our route, so we are going to put off departure until tomorrow. :Sad: :Sad:

Will try and get away sharp so we arrive early afternoon Friday.

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Hi, weather here in Yorkshire is dire and we are not prepared to go over Woodhead, don't even know if it is open!

As soon as it blows itself out we will give it a try, but it might be tomorrow morning.

Ginny and Mike

Same for us. There is a 40mph speed limit on the M1 at Tinsley but have not heard any reports of road closures on the Woodhead. Went out in Merilyn's Smart earlier and was blown all over the road. We'll see you when we think it's safe to travel.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Aw come on folks....dont be leaving it to the few to look after haggers till his boss turns up tomorrow:roflmto:

safe travells out there folks....:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back