LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We were parked where we shouldn't, under the "Bridge Too Far " at Arnham .... from a distance when returning to the moho could see a blacked out van parked alongside and feet underneath .. thinking it could be trouble I set off the Strikeback alarm ... only to find it was a group of our friends from our home village in Norfolk out for the weekend :doh:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
why were their feet sticking out from under the van... is it a Norfolk thing?

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
why were their feet sticking out from under the van... is it a Norfolk thing?
No Joy, they were standing alongside our moho and I could see their feet from afar under the van on the opposite side. :doh:

I really can't tell you about the "Norfolk Things" ... You will just have to come and see for yourself.:wink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
I really can't tell you about the "Norfolk Things" ... You will just have to come and see for yourself.:wink:

The terms of my early release mean that I am unable to comment about those "Norfolk Things". Suffice it to say I have seen the way people walk after finding out for themselves, and it isn't pretty, I tells ya

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Thought at first they were just being good friends and checking out your catalitic converter for you.:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Thought at first they were just being good friends and checking out your catalitic converter for you.:whistle:
One of my first thoughts :eek: I reckon anyone under the van would have a sore head and damaged ear drums after I activated the Strikeback :D.
Fortunately they were just stretching their legs after a long journey and hadn't even realised it was a British moho.:rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back