Itinerary for Ireland 2 weeks to from Belfast to Cork then 1 week back ??? (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Mrs CC and I plan to go to Ireland from the Port at Cainryan to Belfast then take 2 weeks to get to Cork. (Hopefully seeing the best sights). Any itineraries or suggestions ???

Mrs CC is flying back from cork and I am staying on to make my way back to Belfast for another week. So any suggestions for man stuff to do on the way back appreciated :cool:

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
Mrs CC and I plan to go to Ireland from the Port at Cainryan to Belfast then take 2 weeks to get to Cork. (Hopefully seeing the best sights). Any itineraries or suggestions ???

Mrs CC is flying back from cork and I am staying on to make my way back to Belfast for another week. So any suggestions for man stuff to do on the way back appreciated :cool:
Drink Guinness :D

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
If youre into game of thrones, 10 doors were made from the trees that fell down.they are spread around n. Ireland.
Might be interesting.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
You can overnight at groomsport on the carpark. The no camping signs are illegal.
Short walk to pub and spar.
Lovely views and walks along the sea.
About 12 miles east of belfast.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Hillsborough is worth a visit , so is the National Trust Park and house at Castle Ward , particularly if you like GOT. We also enjoyed Newcastle Co Down. How did you decide on that particular sea crossing?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
we watched an excellent program on the coast of North Ireland (Coast Lives) BBC2 Monday 20:30, could give you some ideas

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Hillsborough is worth a visit , so is the National Trust Park and house at Castle Ward , particularly if you like GOT. We also enjoyed Newcastle Co Down. How did you decide on that particular sea crossing?
Thanks for the reply, I live near Troon so it's not so far for me for that crossing. :) Stena worked out nearly £100 cheaper with their current offer of 10% off and an upgrade to a flexi ticket :D than P&O.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back