• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Itineo LB 690 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
yes it is ply on top and polystyrene insulation then more ply underneath.
What you need to understand though is the floor is one piece. They put the floor on the chassis, then the furniture on top then lower the body on. the floor ties it all together.
It would i suppose be possible to cut out and replace but i am not qualified to say

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Essex

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Cor he does exagerate, I had a look and a couple of injections with wood hardener and a splash of underseal underneath and job done but he is such a flipping perfectionist he will not believe me

I can believe that too Alan, it is without doubt a cracker of a van at a silly low price, sold by a straight down the middle guy. What more could anyone want. That won't be for sale for long even though it is in France......:france:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
getting it back may be problematic? As unlike Germany France don't have a export plate/3rd party insurance scheme from what I know..If still insured perhaps Munchie could put you on his insurance. If not possible its someone with trade plates...

I think this kind of damp problem is usually repaired from below.....

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
getting it back may be problematic? As unlike Germany France don't have a export plate/3rd party insurance scheme from what I know..If still insured perhaps Munchie could put you on his insurance. If not possible its someone with trade plates...

I think this kind of damp problem is usually repaired from below.....

Hey France is far more civilized than England, it is the vehicle that is insured and not the driver

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
i believe you can short term insure in UK on the chassis number to get it back?

Not till it hits UK soil...If its its MOT'd you could temp insure it and drive it back..or put buyer on your insurance

Last edited:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Ken ....................me and you need to talk sometime, if you carry on like this you will run out of money before you are 60................you are 60, then 70...........if you must keep giving things away like this PLEASE GIVE SOME TO TO ME.
Well done on you sale, hope you enjoy the NEW VAN, can I be on the list for this one when the chance come along.
Should imagine Laneside is spot on with the repairs required.
The new van has a sliding door.........you are going to be popular, you won't be parking in your usual place at this Camperstop then.

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Bloody Hell mate, you don't hang about! Only just seen the thread and its all sorted. It was a brilliant van and the new one looks stunning. My only concern is the amount of vino the new one can hold.( seeing as we plan to see you both on the way to Spain next year) Hope you get the ops over easily and luv to Steph.
Cheers
Bernie(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back