Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
DSCN0634.JPG

DSCN0635.JPG

For sale brand new thetford C200 Cassette never been used we had it as a spare changing van and the new van has the C260 Cassette £40 Sold

Pickup from Cirencester or will be at Newbury show .

DSCN0637.JPG

DSCN0638.JPG

Grand Remoska £169 looking for £40 very good condition ( a few scorch marks on lid )

DSCN0639.JPG
DSCN0640.JPG

Lakeland smart touch induction hob cost £100 looking for £30 only been used afew times 2 years old

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I'd like the grand Remoska just need to work out ut how to get it. Where else are you going to?

France , Germany , Spain , Portugal :D2 we are only back in the UK to pick new motorhome up Im sure we can sort something out or maybe someone will drop it off for you .

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
France , Germany , Spain , Portugal :D2 we are only back in the UK to pick new motorhome up Im sure we can sort something out or maybe someone will drop it off for you .

Paul
I'll sort something. We're heading to France early July for a couple of weeks and I'll check the dates for Newbury. When you back to pick up your new van and for how long?

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I'll sort something. We're heading to France early July for a couple of weeks and I'll check the dates for Newbury. When you back to pick up your new van and for how long?

We are back in the UK now we are staying on CC site at Cirencester then we will be going to Newbury show in May then with abit of luck we should get the new van just after show then back into Europe after alarm etc fitted .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back