• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

ITEMS FOR SALE; THERMAL COVERS, PROTECTORS ETC (1 Viewer)

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
NOTE, THIS ITEM REPLACES A PREVIOUS FOR SALE THREAD, SOME ITEMS SOLD, ALL PRICES REDUCED...

Due to 10 months of ill health i am having to give up Motor homing and have various handy items for sale. These all fitted my 2 motor homes which were;

2015 Autocruise Forte on a FIAT XLWB unit.
2016 Autoquest 175 on a Peugeot 2.2 Boxer..

MOST OF THESE ITEMS LISTED BELOW FITTED BOTH OF THE ABOVE UNITS.

Drain valve modification kit for grey waste tank (was going to speed up tank drain by installing 1.5" pipe and valve etc, there is a tank penetration boss, flexible hose 1m long, , can of adhesive, straight couplers and jubilee clips, right angled bend) £20.

Headlamp Protectors (snap on in 10 seconds, has section marked for beam deflector tape fitting) £25.

Mirror Guards (RHS / good, LHS nearside has several cracks, (thank you French white van man!) long arm type for coachbuilt motorhomes not PVC short arms...£20.

“Taylor Made” genuine external thermal silver screens (front screen centre section scrolls down on wide Velcro strips to let daylight in through mesh.... £50.SOLD THANKYOU

Internal thermal screen covers, front and 2 sides, no idea of make, they fit on with suckers..£20.

Single plastic door access steps, 2 off, £5 each.

Pair of yearling fleece Sheepskin seat covers from LAMBLAND, pale ice green, cover lays on front of seat backrest and seat section of cab seat and will fit with "Y" shaped braces (included), £50 sold THANKYOU

One RALEIGH EVO 2 folding bike including new transport bag.. Weight approx 16kg...Never ridden so effectively brand new... Please check HALFORDS website for their info.... £70:00 ...

www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/folding-bikes/raleigh-evo-2-folding-bike

· Lightweight alloy frame makes the bike easy to pick up

· Shimano 7 speed gears for speedy ascents

· Alloy V-Brakes for reliable stopping power

· Puncture Protection tyres for peace of mind

· Folds down to 90cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 65cm (H)

Please dont ask for pictures, or go for heavy negotiating, I’m not up to it!!

Items are located at Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.DN21 3EY..

All prices are collection only preferably in advance by PAYPAL, postage if required will be extra depending on how small and light i can squeeze the finished parcel using possibly Hermes or similar.

Transport arranged by yourself, preferably by your arranged courier, I will try to fit in with and facilitate pickup as much as possible....

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back