Itasca Sunova for sale on E-Bay - info (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2015
broome norfolk
Funster No
MH
fithwheel
Exp
Saw an Itasca as above on E-Bay number 252746120381 We are interested and noticed is has a Motorhome Fun sticker on the windscreen. Does anyone recognise it? Info/history would be helpful.
Thanks
Reg

Last edited:

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Itasca, where regarded as Winnebago`s "Budget" range, The undergear will be the Seahorse Chassis with the 8.1 V8 (mine was earlier and had the Ford V10). The operation Etc will be similar to the Brave owned by "Olley", who pops up here from time to time.

BTW I notice they have listed it as a "Georgie Boy". Wrong maker!. If I am right the dealer is in the Uxbridge Area? then "Anglo American" comes to mind, they have been going for many years, I looked at one of theirs in the 90`s. but imported my own in the end. Cannot remember any bad stuff being talked about them?.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I know some of the History. It was owned from new by a guy on the Isle of Man, he and his wife hardly used it, they never used the shower, or oven, and would only use the toilet for number ones in an emergency, and It was kept in a warehouse when it wasn't being used. He had LPG fitted and kept it absolutely beautiful.

He sold it through Signature to a first time RVer, who had it for about a year, who was equally fastidious about it's condition, and who loved full timing so much, he and his wife traded it in for a larger diesel pusher.

That dealer then sold it to the present owner, whom I know nothing about, and is selling it either through this dealer or has sold it to this dealer after approx one year of use.

It looks as good as it ever did, and a lovely coach. I know nothing of the funster sticker though.

A good price at £38k, I would be tempted but my life is on hold at present awaiting another op.

Craig

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Itasca, where regarded as Winnebago`s "Budget" range, The undergear will be the Seahorse Chassis with the 8.1 V8 (mine was earlier and had the Ford V10). The operation Etc will be similar to the Brave owned by "Olley", who pops up here from time to time.

BTW I notice they have listed it as a "Georgie Boy". Wrong maker!. If I am right the dealer is in the Uxbridge Area? then "Anglo American" comes to mind, they have been going for many years, I looked at one of theirs in the 90`s. but imported my own in the end. Cannot remember any bad stuff being talked about them?.
I don't think Itasca were ever Winnebago's 'budget' range. More the high end range of Winnebago industries at one time, when some things that were standard on the Itasca were extras on the Winnebago. Nowadays, they are built on a par with Winnebago, built at the same factory, by the same people using 2 production lines, different colour choices are available on the Itasca, but they are generally the same.

Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back