Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Any help???
Been treading water here in Spain since April. Had our ferries from Barcelona & Bari cancelled but now trying to find out if you are allowed to go to Greece by ferry from Italy before July 15th.
All the info seems to be about flights.
Ta

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
now trying to find out if you are allowed to go to Greece by ferry from Italy before July 15th
Any help???

All the info seems to be about flights.
Ta

It is not clear if any steps will be taken to prevent UK holidaymakers reaching Greece by other routes.

Will they let me in when I arrive?
Not yet. From 15 June, Greece opened its border to visitors from Germany, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Israel, Switzerland, Japan, Malta, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Albania, Estonia, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Hungary, South Korea, Serbia, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Finland.
The UK, with the third highest death toll in the world, didn’t make the cut.

Nor did it make the second round – from 1 July, most European citizens will be allowed into Greece, apart from those from the UK and Sweden.

The UK is an important market for the Greek tourism industry; British visitors are the second largest market after Germany, and spend more than any other nationality.

However, the Greek prime minister has pushed back the date when Brits can enter the country to 15 July.

Will I have to quarantine when I arrive?
It’s moot before Greece lifts its ban on British tourists. However, when it does, the answer is “maybe”.

According to Greece’s Civil Aviation Authority, travellers from high-risk countries are required to take a mandatory Covid-19 test – if it’s positive, they’ll be quarantined “under supervision” for 14 days.

Those from low-risk countries are only subject to random testing.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thanks for the replys still seems to be loaded just to flights.

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
apparently they are letting in supporters of Liverpool but not Everton lol Sue

Reactions: Aji
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for the replys still seems to be loaded just to flights.

No. If you open the link in 'Hellski's post it has sections for arriving by sea and land.

Unfortunately it says the necessary form will only be e-mailed 1 day before arrival. I would want to know before I set off from home, in my case Poland.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back