Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Has anyone got a good suggestion for August this year , north Italian Coast. Last year went to Lake garda to a site found from a web site given by Rapide561. It was great but fancy the sea this year.

Many thanks

Lampie

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Italy

Hi

Again with coaches - although not on campsites, I have spent weeks and weeks and Lido di Jesolo - look for Venice Airport on the map and look about two inches to the right!

Miles of sandy beaches and they were spotlessly clean. Buses run to Punta Sabbioni and from there you can catch the service boat to Venice and other islands.

Meanwhile, back in Lido, you will find many restaurants andbars, shops and so on. There are many campsites and an aire.

August is however very busy.

www.jesolo.it will be a starting place.

Russell

OP
OP
Lampie

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Thanks Russell

The web site you gave me last year was great. The one I went for I would be very happy to go to if I was going back to Garda. Nice size pitches best MV service point I have ever seen, must post a photo. and very nice owners.

I will try your link and have a look.

Lampie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lampie

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
It was in Moniga . http://www.gardalake.it/piantelle/ . Very nice people. Web site shows the pitches nearer the lake, they were smaller and mainly taken up by static small caravans, but there are acres of land around the pool area.

Lampie

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Italy

Hi

The other place where there are loads of campsites is Rimini. I have only been once - again with a coach and can't tell yu much about it.

www.campeggi.it for a list of campsites. When searching, Rimini is in the Emilia Romagna region.

Thanks

Russell

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
Hi, Malibu Beach in Jesolo Lido is a very nice campsite, good beach, buses outside into Jesolo Lido town with its miles of shops. Several large supermarkets nearby and free wifi.

Phil.

OP
OP
Lampie

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp