Italian bank holiday closeness. (1 Viewer)

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
We are in Diano Marina and for the last two weeks we have had the terrace and shower block, loos etc to ourselves. Peace, quiet, able to talk to our solitary neighbours!
::bigsmile:
Came back form Ventimiglia market and seaside lunch and could not believe my eyes:whatthe:
The terrace was full and the one above us and the one above that too. Ok now it's full ,I thought.
No so ! There are 10 MH s parked on the road leading to the exit " Watch for the ditch, Dave OMG!":Eeek:
There are 7 vans parked outside the site and finally the sign has gone up Completo!

But to my surprise it is working perfectly. No shouting everyone is sharing good naturedly even electric cables in poly bags:Eeek::Eeek:.

The Caravan Club would die of heart failure:Doh::Doh: but I love the good naturedness of it all.
Lucille

Attachments

• 100_5834.jpg
    100_5834.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_5832.jpg
    100_5832.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 45

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Same here in the Dolomites !

We are in a campsite by Toblacher see and it is stuffed with vans and caravans ! The Cyclepath on the Drau is full of Lycra lads and lasses whizzing around at alarming speed and we passed an Aree de sosta full of Ialians in vans who had laid out long table and were having a feast. It looked like the wedding scene from the Godfather . They know how to have a good time ....not quietly . By tomorrow night it will be all over ....hopefully !

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
At Tiber CS on outskirts of Rome. More Dutch than you can shake a stick at. Mind you , most of them are underwater after a ferocious downpour yesterday. Couldn't stick their finger in a muddy pitch...:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We are on the Aire at Fano just north of Ancona, Friday night was mad, they were still arriving at Midnight, rammed yesterday but thinned out today but now filling up again, would get a few more in if the a**hole with his Concorde had parked decently, the locals are not impressed,no surprise he is German, he may get the old horse head tonight,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he has locked his doors and split for now.
Oh and its hot today the fan on my fridge vent has kicked in for the first time this trip :Cool:
Moving on to San Marino tomorrow.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back