LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I met an English couple in greece before Christmas who have toured europe continuasly for 8 years in a 2001 motorhome. Its not been back in uk since 2012

When i asked about MOT etc they both just shruggged and tapped noses šŸ˜‰

BuilderBob

Free Member
Apr 29, 2017
nn297tl
Funster No
MH
E745 Bessacar
Exp
12yrs
yes i use it to as a tool for our own vehicles, as it reminds you when insurance, tax etc is due. never thought to use it to spy on other peoples vehicles... let me think about that... nah got better things to do with my time... personally think it is a little sad sitting there punching in reg numbers to see what comes up

The A A app is great for keeping track of your vehicle's tax, mot, insurance ect.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Hate to burst your bubble but even the police vehicles aren't always up to date. My niece, who was fully insured, was stopped because the ANPR said she wasn't insured. Made to empty her car and make her own way home, car impounded. It turns out the insurance company hadn't got round to loading her details onto the national data base.
I hope she reclaimed all the expenses from the insurance company?
I met an English couple in greece before Christmas who have toured europe continuasly for 8 years in a 2001 motorhome. Its not been back in uk since 2012

When i asked about MOT etc they both just shruggged and tapped noses šŸ˜‰
Easily done if you have a relative with an mot garage willing to do it.
I had woman look after the house in 2014 who hadn't been in the UK for 5 years but had a full mot & tax disc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Actually its an app everyone should have if in the market to purchase a vehicle too as it will show you exactly what MOT history the vehicle has...what it failed on...what advisories etc etc...personally think its a brilliant tool..
MOT details for any UK registered vehicles post 2000 something are readily available on the .GOV website without an app.... Which will use the .GOV website anyway as its the only place to get details.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back