Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Yep... and getting splinters every day. :)

Well... @movan I notice you have been a member here since 2009.... and you are still on the fence after the plethora of available advice/info ... and more importantly the friendship/support and "family feel" available from this somewhat wacky FUNster forum....

Not saying circumstances in your recent past has had an effect on stuff at that time... But... We are talking the "now"... :)

Surely one must know - in your heart or gut feeling - which side to jump?...

John :)

Note to self: must pay more attention to gut feelings... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well... @movan I notice you have been a member here since 2009.... and you are still on the fence after the plethora of available advice/info ... and more importantly the friendship/support and "family feel" available from this somewhat wacky FUNster forum....

Not saying circumstances in your recent past has had an effect on stuff at that time... But... We are talking the "now"... :)

Surely one must know - in your heart or gut feeling - which side to jump?...

John :)

Note to self: must pay more attention to gut feelings... :)
Yup. That's why I'm down south yet again working out which area to base myself in when all legal hassles over. :) Life looking good most days. :)

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
The very best of luck @Fletton . Just started long terming as in yesterday :). Hope to meet you on the road sometime (y)

Steve.

OP
OP
Fletton

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
The very best of luck @Fletton . Just started long terming as in yesterday :). Hope to meet you on the road sometime (y)

Steve.

In the bigger scheme of things... This planet is very small... So it may be very likekly... :)

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steveboy

Free Member
Oct 13, 2011
Wherever my wheels stop.
Funster No
MH
Rapido 972M
Exp
Fulltime since 2011
good alternative to mediation is get a4 sheet & write every asset you can think of down on it. Take solicitor or google info if you want. split it 50/50 or the way you want it. Then send to wifey with explanation this is negotiation and she to take own advice and modify as she sees fit then send back. keep it going back and forth till you both agree and then get it ratified by one solicitor. took me just over a year to complete the process but gained many £££££'s for both of us. good luck & keep that head clear. I been solo fulltime 5 years now. Love the life. Just changed moho. worked out depreciation at £300 p/mnth. Tell me, where can you rent a fully furnished 2 bed apartment in prime location for that money?

OP
OP
Fletton

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
good alternative to mediation is get a4 sheet & write every asset you can think of down on it. Take solicitor or google info if you want. split it 50/50 or the way you want it. Then send to wifey with explanation this is negotiation and she to take own advice and modify as she sees fit then send back. keep it going back and forth till you both agree and then get it ratified by one solicitor. took me just over a year to complete the process but gained many £££££'s for both of us. good luck & keep that head clear. I been solo fulltime 5 years now. Love the life. Just changed moho. worked out depreciation at £300 p/mnth. Tell me, where can you rent a fully furnished 2 bed apartment in prime location for that money?

Ha!... Already done that... And a timeline too :)

And detailed all of my contributions both in time any money :)

For those that twitter...
#sheaintgotalegtostandon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back