It must be on the Internet somewhere (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
tribute T615
Exp
Since late 2015
I'm considering changing my motorhome and I have some idea what my basic specification is but I really don't want to trawl around all the maufacturers' websites looking for something suitable. What I need is a single website where I can input this basic information and get a list of suitable candidates. I've tried searching without success but surely the internet is not going to let me down. Does anyone have any suggeations?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
MotorhomeFun its a wealth of information, and employs a host of humans who will make recommendation for you based on their personal bias.

Go on you know you want to.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Ci Mizar Gtl
Exp
Think you've found it, put your specification wish list up and see what recommendations are suggested!

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Try an Autotrader search - you can specify loads of parameters and that will give you some ideas of the models to look at...

Broken Link Removed

[I started looking with just 3 must haves - length, fixed bed & budget... the choice was massive]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Old Barrian
Jan 9, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
tribute T615
Exp
Since late 2015
Think you've found it, put your specification wish list up and see what recommendations are suggested!

OK - I'll treat this as a challenge to fellow Funsters.

I'm looking to replace a Trbute T615 and what I need are:-
1. Two single beds at least 6 ft long, preferably with option of converting them to a double.
2. A rear U-shaped loung would be good but not essential.
3. Overall length not above 7m.
4. It would be useful to have overcab storage rather than a rooflight.

I don't think I'm being too picky but the only alternatives I've come across so far are the Bailey Advance 635 and Autotrail Imala 615. Is there anything else out there?

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not sure this meets your criteria but in laws have a Eldiss Autoquest 175 7.02m long, seems very similar to the Bailey and Autotrail.

Something different is the Frankia T 69 FF2,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back