Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
that a place has become available on the

Double Birthday Bash at Billing

The deposit has been paid so all you have to do is ring and pay £19 and then pay Ash the £5 deposit back when you get to us at the meet.

so first to come back to me with a definite YES wins the place

This is going to be a great weekend and don't forget there is going to be a firework display as well.

Food laid on, on the Saturday night and charity raffle finishing off with a f****ng competition for the men. (After one of my pots of mushy peas, they won't be able to resist):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Any donations for the raffle will be greatly appeciated.

Pammy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Competition:Eeek:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi I looked at Pammys post and thought I better eat plenty of pickled onion or even pickled eggs :ROFLMAO:

Food laid on, on the Saturday night and charity raffle finishing off with a f****ng competition for the men. (After one of my pots of mushy peas, they won't be able to resist):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I put in *arti** :ROFLMAO: Is it me.:Eeek: Bob.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
:ROFLMAO:
Hi I looked at Pammys post and thought I better eat plenty of pickled onion or even pickled eggs :ROFLMAO:

I put in *arti** :ROFLMAO: Is it me.:Eeek: Bob.

Bob you are absolutely correct. I can't believe Geo didn't get it, he's got a diploma in it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, more up to date news. Unfortunately we now have 2 places going begging so come on you funsters, I know you're always up for a good time. You know you want to.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sex discrimination

Why is the competition just for the men. The European Court of Human Rights will hear all about this if the comp is not opened to the women too! Jane
I am not saying I will join in but the opportunity to join in, if I should wish, is a part of my fundamental Human Rights!!!:shout::sho:restmycase:ut:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Why is the competition just for the men. The European Court of Human Rights will hear all about this if the comp is not opened to the women too! Jane
I am not saying I will join in but the opportunity to join in, if I should wish, is a part of my fundamental Human Rights!!!:shout::sho:restmycase:ut:
Sorry Jane Women cant take part
they dont keep their mouth shut long enough to build up pressure:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tin Hat any one
Geo

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry Jane Women cant take part
they dont keep their mouth shut long enough to build up pressure:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tin Hat any one
Geo

But it is not the winning. It is the taking part, even in a very small way, that is important.:Blush:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
But it is not the winning. It is the taking part, even in a very small way, that is important.:Blush:

Er Jane, I forgot to mention that the competition starts after I've gone to bed or too pissed to care:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Er Jane, I forgot to mention that the competition starts after I've gone to bed or too pissed to care:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:Eeek::Eeek: didnt realise it was night fishing, now who is gonna make sure that the p...ed up men dont fall in whilst fishing and f'''ing. take it that upon their return they will make bacon butties for all there better half's:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ruth

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
It would be nice to see you there Jim, we will be there in :............................OUR ICE CREAM VAN . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told Jane she said next time it will be something a little stonger than Tea and Coffee.:roflmto: Maybe a 99. Bob.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Eeek:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Done and dusted .. booked and paid, looking forward to meeting you all there .. the ice cream vans especially :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mmmm love a 99 :roflmto:

Please add our names to the list Pammy .. thanks

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Has this place gone yet
Hi
You have to call Billing, and book in with the Steve Ashby group
and if they take your booking I asume there is still room
Geo<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
Morning Geo/Pam

Can you PM or Email me any info I need [like, where are you on the site]. I plan to be there around mid-afternoon Saturday......untill late :winky:

Ray

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Put us down we have booked and paid. See you all then.:Smile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Scotjimland and Tick59

Thanks for deciding to join us. I have added your names to list.

Ray - Can't say where we will be on the field until we get there. I would say give me your mobile number but if I ring it you'll never answer it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All I can suggest is that when you get there tell them you are with the Steve Ashby group. If you suffer any problems, give me a call on 07851 020739 and then I'll send Geo over to sort it out.

Looking forward to next weekend immensley.

Pammy

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ray - Can't say where we will be on the field until we get there. I would say give me your mobile number but if I ring it you'll never answer it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi i will ring Billin on Monday and find out what field we are going to be on :thumb:

Pammy, i have had a PM off new members (Andrew & Shirley) asking to join us i will give them details on how to pay ,So i think we are about full now :thumb::thumb:
Ash::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ash

I assume you know that Jim and Tick59 are also joining us. I thought that Billing were still ok to take more people providing they pay full price (what ever that is).

Anyway let me know if there is another member that needs adding to the list.

Pammy

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ash

I assume you know that Jim and Tick59 are also joining us. I thought that Billing were still ok to take more people providing they pay full price (what ever that is).

Pammy

sorry pammy thats what billing said, lynn just replied i didnot tell her:Doh: i will ring you in the week ok..:thumb:

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ash

Pammy

hi pammy lynn has just replied i didnot tell her what billing had said :Doh: ring you in the week ok:thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Pam

Any chance of us coming it looks like we will be able to make it now after all.

Pleeeaaasssee :thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Rore

You need to talk to Ash. I was under the impression that even if we fill all 30 places there was still the opportunity for more members to go but they would have to pay the full price (what ever that is).

I'm sure, if you look through the threads you will find Ash's phone number. Give him a call or send him a pm if he is on line. As far as I know if Andrew and Shirley go, then there will be 31 vans booked anyway.

Pammy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Are we on a field or is it hard standing?

Will everything still be open?

Whos piking?

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ash

For those that didnot know the price..:Doh:if you book with billing and dont quote my name will pay £20 without electric and £28 with eletric :cry:if you book giving my name you will only pay £24 with eletric:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back