Isri seat jammed in reclined position (1 Viewer)

May 9, 2011
Cheshire / Vale De Parra
Funster No
MH
Rapido V55
Exp
Since 2011
After a long drive to folkestone, thought I would recline the seat and have a snooze while on euro tunnel, on arrival at Calais tried to put seat in driving position and back rest is jammed in full recline, managed to drive to Wissant, wondered if any one had this problem and how to fix it, failing that I will see if I can find somwhere who can fix it tomorrow.thankyou

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Few phone numbers for you ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
If its any help i think the returning spring has broken . This happened to us last winter and after contacting the ISRI agent in the UK they sent us 2 replacement springs FOC . They also said it was not possible to repair the mechanism of the seat . The spring is quite small and is accessed by removing the cover on the reclining lever

OP
OP
Offagaingr8
May 9, 2011
Cheshire / Vale De Parra
Funster No
MH
Rapido V55
Exp
Since 2011
If its any help i think the returning spring has broken . This happened to us last winter and after contacting the ISRI agent in the UK they sent us 2 replacement springs FOC . They also said it was not possible to repair the mechanism of the seat . The spring is quite small and is accessed by removing the cover on the reclining lever
Thanks for the Info.cable on one side .not working had to pull cable by hand while operating lever.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back