Isn't life wonderful!!!

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by stuurman, May 30, 2009.

1. stuurman

stuurman Funster

Ratings:
    +92
    Hello from Kranenburg, Germany, near Kleve.
    The sun is shining, my beer is cold, my new camper (to me) is all I could wish for, I am surrounded by campers in all sizes and makes, mostly German, some Dutch, no British, I feel absolutly happy with this stunning Knauscamper and I just thought to let you funsters know how I feel, hope you don't mind.
    I will travel slowly back to Amsterdam, where friends of mine have arranged a little party to celebrate my new hobby and christen my motorhome.
    Ater that I will make a long journey along the Atlantic coast of Belgium and France to return home along the Eastern border of France.
    I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD !!!:ROFLMAO::roflmto:
    Greetings, Hans.

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +92,989
    The sun and beer put me in a good mood as well. Keep smiling Hans:thumb::thumb:

Its sunny here too::bigsmile: but with proper beer - A Fullers London Pride just at the right temperature::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

3. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Ratings:
    +4,327
    sounds great !! Happy Motorhoming xxx

4. Bulletguy

Bulletguy

Ratings:
    +6
    Welcome to the Fun board Hans!

I will be passing your way in a few weeks heading to Berlin so keep that sun shining!! :thumb: (its not doing too bad here in the UK at the moment either....26c!)

5. Wildman

Wildman

Ratings:
    +8,647
    Hi Hans glad you are enjoying the sun and the fun, what took you so long to get a van, you have been missing out all these years, hee hee.
    Don't forget we have a chatroom here do pop in had say hi. Also check out the motorhome checklist and Destinations log book that Jim sells to finance the site.

6. barryd

barryd

Ratings:
    +104
    Nice one! sounds like your having a great time. Hopefully in just over a week that will be us. All this talk about beer has made me want a cold one.

7. stuurman

stuurman Funster

Ratings:
    +92
    Thank you all for your reactions to my thread. I am back at my marina and just waved my friends goodbye after christening my new van. It was wet (beer ofcourse) and great!!
    Ofcourse everybody here is a boat-fanatic, but you would be surprised to see how they are akin to mhfanatics, they all love to roam, feel the freedom and meet new people, just like mhpeople. I had a ball showing them my motorhome, I am so proud of this palace!!
    Anyway, just wanted to keep you posted on my first week of being a very proud owner of a motorhome. Thanks again people.
    Hans, Amsterdam:drink::drink::helptitanic: