Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Driving yesterday I was delighted by the colours of the trees and bushes, and sitting here today over breakfast we enjoyed looking out at the sun on the trees with their golden foliage.
OK, there may be many problems near and far from home, but sometimes it is a pleasure just to look around us and see some of the beauty of the world we live in.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i have tried but me eyes are stinging from the cold :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Driving along in the car actually welled up inside at the beauty around me ... the colours of the trees, the mist on the hillside, etc and realised how lucky we are to be alive ... No wonder pagans worship Nature .. it is truly amazing.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As far as I am concerned only if viewed from warmer climes !!!
I hate all things even slightly chilly !!
Nowt can beat a warm summers day for me (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Driving yesterday I was delighted by the colours of the trees and bushes, and sitting here today over breakfast we enjoyed looking out at the sun on the trees with their golden foliage.
OK, there may be many problems near and far from home, but sometimes it is a pleasure just to look around us and see some of the beauty of the world we live in.
Bob
www.parcverger.com
Ahhhhhhh....The sheer beauty of nature! The dappling of the sun through summer soaked trees, now preparing to store that goodness against a hard and frosty winter, only to re-generate as buds pop and open in spring. The wash of colour as you drive past dew soaked meadows in the early morning, just a tint of frost laying in hidden hollows by the wayside. The smell of the country Yeomen spreading his tons of disgusting s**t onto EC funded fallow pastures..........

No, I prefer the sea-side. (y)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Love the colours but hate the thought of the winter to come..... one day we will be able to pack up and move south for the winter.

The archaeologists were here yesterday looking at the castle and surroundings - the low sun was ideal and showed the site at it's best. Now waiting to hear when the initial survey will be done. The site had a preliminary survey in 40 years ago when further study was recommended but nothing was done.... now it looks like it might become a priority as applications for a wind farm are being made. The archaeologists were getting very excited as the site is far older and more important that they had thought and may be of international significance. :)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Driving along in the car actually welled up inside at the beauty around me ... the colours of the trees, the mist on the hillside, etc and realised how lucky we are to be alive ... No wonder pagans worship Nature .. it is truly amazing.

joy keep ya eyes on the road hun its safer :)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Not a leaf left on a tree at our place now. The trees look cold.
The leaves here are still on the trees !

Early part of the year I was in the UK & travelling daily between Exeter & North Devon. The part of the Link road from Tiverton onwards I find extremely depressing being absolutely devoid of any leaves & just grey/brown trees & bushes with not a glimpse of colour anywhere. Added to the grey sky & I wasn't far off calling the Samaritans.

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
I love the changing seasons, spring is probably my favourite, I'm always grateful I'm still here when another spring has sprung(y) I get excited at the first sign of snowdrops and bluebells.:smiley:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We drove back from Spain through the Pyrenees last week wow what a sight, it was a lovelly sunny day and the colours were just amazing.
Having said that I hate this time of year and find it depressing with everything dieing off and winter coming, much prefer the spring.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Oh yes it's all coming back to me now! :ROFLMAO:
We delayed our winter away trips because we had to pick up the tonnes of leave's and depose of them, because we had so many the lawn was dead by the time we came home. :rolleyes:
The local tip charging £1 a black sack with a Max of 6 a day, and driving round all the tips in norfolk getting rid of a trailer full.:eek:

For the last week, we have had people on site cutting the trees back, no one likes to sit in the shade......;) do they. :ROFLMAO: Bob.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The beauty of the countryside is the changing seasons, beauty has nothing to do with comfort. Preference for a particular season maybe, but never the wrong weather only the wrong clothes.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Not a leaf left on a tree at our place now. The trees look cold.
Try this Jim.....(y)(y)(y)

more-tree-scarves.jpg

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Wow a clean pic from Tootles - that's a 1st:LOL:(y)

Love the colours but hate the thought of the winter to come..... one day we will be able to pack up and move south for the winter.

The archaeologists were here yesterday looking at the castle and surroundings - the low sun was ideal and showed the site at it's best. Now waiting to hear when the initial survey will be done. The site had a preliminary survey in 40 years ago when further study was recommended but nothing was done.... now it looks like it might become a priority as applications for a wind farm are being made. The archaeologists were getting very excited as the site is far older and more important that they had thought and may be of international significance. :)

Pic for pic of the day thread???:)

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
I was delighted by the colours of the trees and bushes

I was thinking that this morning as I was driving from Blois to Sully sur-Loire, through a forest (that's a proper one with trees in it unlike the UK ones where you try to find the trees:rolleyes:). Only problem was trying to find a stopping place to take photos.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I have NEVER posted a dirty picture yet!! Suggestive, yes........Border line, maybe..........Dirty...Never!. :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:
Hokay - a non-suggestive pic from you, is that more accurate:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back