Isn't autumn beautiful? (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I look at the trees throughout the seasons and notice all the things that rely on them, birds, insects, moss and the ivy, I think how pretty they look. Then when I jump out of my van and fill my chainsaw with fuel the next thought is wont they keep me warm in the winter(y)

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Driving yesterday I was delighted by the colours of the trees and bushes, ....... but sometimes it is a pleasure just to look around us and see some of the beauty of the world we live in.
Bob
www.parcverger.com
Hi Bob,

My wife made a very similar remark as we motored south down the A20 from Orleans yesterday. She also said the range of colours, from green, through orange to brown, on the hillsides made her realise just how hilly our part of France is.

John

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I look at the trees throughout the seasons and notice all the things that rely on them, birds, insects, moss and the ivy, I think how pretty they look. Then when I jump out of my van and fill my chainsaw with fuel the next thought is wont they keep me warm in the winter(y)

:) Have you been having lessons from our Tootles? He has a talent for making a smiley post into a shock horror, into a steamoutofhead, into a burst of laughter, into tears down face, into smiley again. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Driving yesterday I was delighted by the colours of the trees and bushes, and sitting here today over breakfast we enjoyed looking out at the sun on the trees with their golden foliage.
OK, there may be many problems near and far from home, but sometimes it is a pleasure just to look around us and see some of the beauty of the world we live in.
Bob
www.parcverger.com
It is indeed, I can never quite get my head around why anyone would want move south each year to get away from these seasonal beauties.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Woman always loves the seasons.. each and every one of them.. For me though, as said, I am a summer only person !

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
:) Have you been having lessons from our Tootles? He has a talent for making a smiley post into a shock horror, into a steamoutofhead, into a burst of laughter, into tears down face, into smiley again. :)
I feel honoured, thank you

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Sitting here in my warm cosy van watching Tree Sparrows, Blue Tits and a Woodpecker on the bird feeders.

We promised ourselves we would be gone from this campsite by the time the leaves were off the trees. Unfortunately the leaves have beaten us to it.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We did New England In The Fall in the 90's and we often think we see as good a display over here. Perhaps it wasn't a good year.

This is our idea of a nice tree, eh mo?

P1020584.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back