• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Isabella Ambassador Model No 2504, Full Caravan awning, `A` frame size 850cms. £275 (1 Viewer)

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Isabella Ambassador Model No 2504, Full awning, `A` frame size 850cms

Anyone looking for or know of someone looking for a Caravan Awning?
I have only put on some photos of carry bag and some poles and awning side to give an idea of colour for now, will get more later due to current storm blowing since last week.
Sky Blue/Grey it will fit a med-smaller sized caravan.
I inherited the sale of this awning and have never used it and have only recently checked it over.
The canvas is in great condition, poles are carbon fibre (large 30mm with 25mm inserts) , pegs and curtains all present. All guying points in good condition, no ground carpet.
Comes with as new (if not new) full wrap over tie down storm strap with Fiamma heavy duty kit and awning-caravan fitting brackets.
Comes in original Isabella canvas carry bag.
Overall appears in great condition, but as I dont have a caravan here and due to weather conditions I have not been able to fully inspect it fully.
All I can add is that the previous owner advised me it had very little use and was in perfect condition.
Any prospective buyer is more than welcome (i would expect it) to check it over and inspect it with me with no obligations.
From what I have seen of it I certainly would not be advertising it if I thought it was in poor condition.
I know about Motorhome awnings but not so familiar with Caravan awnings.
I am aware these are fairly expensive awnings but as the ad is fairly vacant at this stage I think the asking price is very good andhas potential for someone to get a great bargain.
I was going to wait for early spring to advertise it but need space just now so hoping for a quick sale.
Will get more photos once i get a chance to build the frame with canvas on.
Thanks for looking.
20200213_181246.jpg
20200213_181803.jpg
20200213_182154.jpg
20200213_182215.jpg
20200213_182225.jpg
20200213_184324.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Euro330

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Yes, its the measurement from ground all way round the Caravan Awning beading down to the ground at other side. The measurement is called the `A` measurement around the beading frame on the caravan side wall.
Do you need any other info?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back