Is this a record? (1 Viewer)

D

Dafydd 2

Deleted User
First time out in our brand spanking new Autotrail on a Fiat X290, 180 with Comfortmatic box. Really pleased with the quality of the Autotrail build. As for the Fiat bit, well, we'll see. At the moment not very impressed! After 134 miles - YES ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR MILES! EOBD system failure light stays on, together with warning light showing Hill Holder system failure. Is this some sort of record for thongs to go wrong with Fiat?

£60,000 plus lighter in my wallet and i'm tamping.

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Don't worry . Common dashboard problem, dealer will change it, then again and again. Just annoying

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Glad your happy with the hab side of the MH, I'm sure the Fiat side will be fine once any teething problems are sorted. We've had 2 fiat base vehicles and so far no problems. Our current one is at 8K

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
I once saw a brand new Mini come out of Kennings, main dealer in Chesterfield many years ago, and the wheel fell off and rolled away.

Sorry, yours is not a record - but it is a pain in the butt!

Best of luck sorting it.

xulih

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
58.89º North
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
First time out in our brand spanking new Autotrail on a Fiat X290, 180 with Comfortmatic box. Really pleased with the quality of the Autotrail build. As for the Fiat bit, well, we'll see. At the moment not very impressed! After 134 miles - YES ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR MILES! EOBD system failure light stays on, together with warning light showing Hill Holder system failure. Is this some sort of record for thongs to go wrong with Fiat?

£60,000 plus lighter in my wallet and i'm tamping.
I would be raging, I'm miffed enough today with a low oil pressure warning after a few 100 miles on a 4 year old van. Hope its just a one off new car gremlin.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
It is very rare.....

Usually it's the Autotrail part that fails !!! :whistle:
Whatever you do dont go on Facebook Autotrail group. bits falling off everywhere :doh:

Hope you get it sorted... Damn annoying.. :swear2:

Feb 21, 2016
Tonbridge
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
I had to wait 624 miles for my Fiat to go wrong. ABS controller faulty and had to wait 2weeks for a new one. That wasn't the last thing to go wrong!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back