LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Teenages who commit crime should be forced to wear wifi jammers to prevent them using the internet, rather than being sent to prison, a senior police leader has suggested.
Bring back the stocks
download (1).jpg
images (19).jpg

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Teenages who commit crime should be forced to wear wifi jammers to prevent them using the internet, rather than being sent to prison, a senior police leader has suggested.
I much prefer: Teenagers who commit crime should be taken from this place, to another place, that resembles a very large quarry, preferably in some remote hole like Wales, given a toffee hammer, and be told that unless they produce at least 4 cwt of broken granite a day, then they wont get clean nappies. That should do it.
I have sent this suggestion to several senior police officers, Members of Parliment, and the CEO of Grange Construction Materials. Only Grange Construction Materials bothered to reply. (y)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
WIFI jamers the modern day equivalent of the stocks
but i think braking rock#s would be better
But nobody would get the fun out of throwing rotten fruit at them. Only they'd know the punishment by wifi jammers. Sending them to a quarry would be isolation whereas sticks would be extremely public

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
Litter picking from our roads, motorways and parks would be good as its mostly their late night take-away boxes and drink bottles and cans that are the problem. Collecting fly tipping refuse and dog sh*t would also be useful. Cleaning up chewing gum in public places would also be worthwhile!

If they don't relish the above then American style chain gang rock breaking in all weathers for 8 hours a day might encourage better behaviour in which case they can be promoted to the litter picking section or demoted again if they need further "guidance"!

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I assume the WiFi jammer notion was a joke? Surely it couldn't be the usual tech-ignorant tripe uttered by someone in authority?

Anyone with any device of that sort would certainly enjoy the reaction when he/she visited the local coffee shop / pub / supermarket / almost anywhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back