Is there a strike on today? (1 Viewer)

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Anybody else experiencing problems accessing some web sites this morning?
I can't seem yo access Amazon, AOL, Ebay and many other sites but am having no problem with others.:helpsos:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Fine here.

This happened a few weeks ago, was very area dependent, some links had gone down I think.

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
Anybody else experiencing problems accessing some web sites this morning?
I can't seem yo access Amazon, AOL, Ebay and many other sites but am having no problem with others.:helpsos:
No problems here in MK,we are with AOL,been on Ebay and some othera

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Drew
Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Maybe its a local problem then?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Huh - reckon the DVLA Medical Branch are on strike today as well, was trying to get through to them by phone all afternoon after receiving a letter at lunchtime telling me that as they haven't received my medical questionnaire sent to me on 22nd November last, unless I send it back pdq, my licence will be completely revoked on 3rd February. Fair enough you may think, however ........

Enclosed with it is a photocopy of one page of the medical questionnaire covered in my handwritten replies which I had filled in, returned to them and they RECEIVED on 22 November. I can prove they had it then because that was the day they told me when I rang in December to chase it up, that they faxed the DSA to arrange an eyesight test to prove I can distinguish a barn door at 20 paces. (sorry, that I can read a no. plate at 20 metres .....)

However, I observe that I have completely omitted to answer one of the questions on that page of the form, but I do not know in what manner they now wish me to indicate the correct answer to them, so need to speak to them - soon!

Anyone up for a booze up in a brewery?

carry on then

Free Member
Oct 25, 2011
.EU
Funster No
MH
camper sort of thingy
Exp
about 5 minutes
many USA associated web sites went down today for 24 hours in support of the SOPA bill that the US government wants to push thru
Wiki , Google ect ect

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back