Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Linda, pleased to see you here, I'm sure you will find lots of familiar faces around.

My you are looking well, been on a diet? :rofl:::bigsmile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome aboard Linda
It is sooooo nice to see you on MHFun :roflmto:
Looking forward to your postings ::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Guys ::bigsmile:

Well, I had wondered where you lot had all sneaked off to - crikey, you have been a busy bee haven't you Jim ???? :roflmto:

Yup, its me here .

Peddler of all types of RV related goodies at very nice prices .....got some pretty cool vehicles in stock too :winky:

Am I allowed to put my web addy in my signature Jim???? Thought it best to ask :winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
URLs and links in signatures that benefit members are positively encouraged Linda. Fill yer boots.:Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks Jim, will sort it when I've finished barbecuing the kids! :roflmto:

Suzy, no diet, been a bit under the weather though :winky:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
hey linda....welcome....remember me!!!!

Link Removed

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
OK, now who have I missed?? Struggling to keep up here :eek:

Keith....Howdy Hun, hows the airbag holding up? :winky:

Bryan...Hello! Looking very cosy around here! :roflmto:

Hugh...... Daahling, how could I possibly forget!!!! :rofl:
Tony... when you get to my advancing years slow is part of daily life! :roflmto:

Phew!.... I need a lie down now :roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Sharon

Hows it going???

Still beating those cravings? ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Linda
glad you found us
Have you got those two bargain RVs advertised yet, theres bound to be a Euro on here that wants converting, Come on down, Get your RV here folks
(standing in for Dazzer while hes away)
Geo

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
HI Linda

Link Removed

welcome

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Geo

You need a Lancashire accent then you'll have Dazzer off to a tee! :roflmto: :roflmto: Does that mean the Landau deal's off?? :Confused:

Hugh...............you charmer..............flattery will get you nowhere but keep trying, I am beginning to enjoy it :winky: :roflmto: :roflmto:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Linda
How did the kids barby, I hope they were not too well done :roflmto::roflmto:
My airbag is doing just fine thanks, not a hiss in sight (or should that be sound?) :roflmto:

Great to see you have still got your sense of humour :roflmto:

Keith

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Linda
How did the kids barby, I hope they were not too well done :roflmto::roflmto:
My airbag is doing just fine thanks, not a hiss in sight (or should that be sound?) :roflmto:

Great to see you have still got your sense of humour :roflmto:

Keith

Hi Keith

Done to a crisp, now if only I could get the little blighters to bed :RollEyes:

As for a sense of humour...............Laugh??? You've gotta!

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. ~Jean Houston

Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit. ~Author Unknown

Mirth is God's medicine. Everybody ought to bathe in it. ~Henry Ward Beecher

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. ~Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts," Saturday Night Live

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle

What monstrous absurdities and paradoxes have resisted whole batteries of serious arguments, and then crumbled swiftly into dust before the ringing death-knell of a laugh! ~Agnes Repplier

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge

So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter. ~Gordon W. Allport

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. ~Yiddish Proverb

When people are laughing, they're generally not killing each other. ~Alan Alda

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. ~Kurt Vonnegut

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb

Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on. ~Bob Newhart

A hearty laugh gives one a dry cleaning, while a good cry is a wet wash. ~Puzant Kevork Thomajan

There can never be enough said of the virtues, dangers, the power of a shared laugh. ~Françoise Sagan

I've always thought that a big laugh is a really loud noise from the soul saying, "Ain't that the truth." ~Quincy Jones

Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks. ~Henri Bergson

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. ~Max Eastman

A man isn't poor if he can still laugh. ~Raymond Hitchcock

Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food. ~Anna Fellows Johnston

No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether irreclaimably bad. ~Thomas Carlyle, Sartor Resartus, Book I, chapter 4

You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants. ~Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis

With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. ~Abraham Lincoln

Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had gonorrhea. ~Kat Likkel and John Hoberg, Robbed a Stoner Blind, original air date 16 November 2006

A good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage, performed rapidly and automatically. It manipulates and revitalizes corners and unexplored crannies of the system that are unresponsive to most other exercise methods. ~Author unknown, from an editorial in New York Tribune, quoted in Quotations for Special Occasions by Maud van Buren

Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing. ~Ken Kesey

It was not a laugh but merely a loud smile. ~Author Unknown

Seven days without laughter makes one weak. ~Mort Walker

A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. ~Victor Hugo

[L]aughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life. ~Hugh Sidey

Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place. ~Josh Billings

Carry laughter with you wherever you go. ~Hugh Sidey

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. ~Arnold Glasow

Laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense. ~Author Unknown

We do have a zeal for laughter in most situations, give or take a dentist. ~Joseph Heller

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back