Hi, We've just purchased a Swift Sundance 590RS and are taking it for our first weekend away this weekend. Something that's puzzling me though. When I first hooked the swift up at home, the control panel showed the leisure battery receiving a charge, with the arrow pointing towards the battery on the display. Today however, although the motorhome is still hooked up, the battery is reducing in charge (11.5v at the moment) and the arrow is pointing away from the battery on the display, showing a drain of 8A with the interior lights on. There is also no 'lightning' symbol on the display to indicate mains electric coming in, although it defenitely is as the microwave and 240v points work fine! Does the leisure battery only receive a charge when it discharges to a certain level and does the 'lightning' symbol only appear when the battery is charging?? Also, what would the 8A drain be on the leisure battery if it's hooked up to the mains, are the interior lights running off the leisure battery only? Very grateful if someone could advise me if this is normal, or something more serious such as a failed battery charger. Cherok's husband!