17 November.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Very mild weather here also.. the roses have just grown new hips and the grass needs cutting .. nature is confused by it all .. and I was out washing the car in a T shirt ...

Today has been lovely and sunny, no wind and 17c .. Haven't had any decent rain in weeks, Anglia Water are warning of water shortage before Christmas..

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
the grass here needs cutting when you have finished yours Jim:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Blackcurrent leaves have opened already and I picked a strawberry yesterday, nature has really gone mad. How it will affect next years crops I have no idea. However I really do expect a hard winter even if it is a delayed one. Not had a frost yet.:Cool:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Been wandering the streets of old Colchester today, positively [STRIKE]barmy[/STRIKE]
balmy ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'm trying to take fuschia cuttings and having to pick the flowers off and now I've seen a lobelia in flower. Bonkers! As long as it doesn't snow and stop me from getting to Kent for our Majal trip at the end of Feb it can do what it likes. In fact, it can be sunny and warm all the way to next summer; I'll just have to put my winter warmers away again. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
its going to rain in wales next week!
unrelenting rain,not stoping untill the greens have left the country,and returned to england,i have been to wales many times and its rained,i have it on good authority that it does'nt always rain in wales,but every time we have been it rain's,so it must be us,so judgeing by previous trip's it will rain.:cry:
so all you people spending time in wales next week, its going to rain,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back